1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Has Any One Seen This!!?? &&*#!

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Stulz, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

2. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

What's wrong with it? Some kids who can read may not be able to "go potty" yet! (;
  3. Stulz

Stulz Member

"Disney's Bear"!!!

There's nothing wrong with the special itself. Take a closer look at the series' name change.
  4. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

I was just joking, I know what you mean. **** Disney.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think "Muppets Holding" replied that this is just for Bear. BITBBH was part Disney anyway so it makes sense in that case.
  6. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Thank God.
  7. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

ohh i soooo hope i meet Mr.Esiner one day in puplic so i could tell him?!@#$^^#@$&#@$#@^%$^8!!
  8. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

It's Potty Time! :crazy:
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I've been training myself to accept that it's likely to read Disney's Muppets in the very near future so when it happens I won't be so shocked or disgusted.

Still, Disney DID get Kermit and Piggy on the red carpet for interviews on that awards show a while back. I'm sitting still waiting to see what all else is going to happen. Who knows? It might--MIGHT--end up making me look like a fool for my doomsaying originally and be something good that comes out of all this.
  10. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

We can only hope. :)
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooh, I thought you were going to say you've been training yourself to go potty withthat book...