Has Anyone Been To A Live Taping Of A Tv Show?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
We went to a taping of Rachel Ray once. Not that I'm a fan, but my mom got tickets.
Not quite the same thing, but we also went out to dinner once and saw that they were filming a commercial, so they taped us for a couple of seconds. We never saw the commercial though, and the restaurant was horrible, so I hope it never made it on the air. It was a great experience though!

Hayley B

Reaction score
I haven't. I would love too. But I have a friend that sits in the audience of Big Brother at times.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My friend and I went to a taping of a stand up comedy hour on Comedy Central. They instructed us to cheer and clap when the taping began even if the comics weren't any good, lol.

Hayley B

Reaction score
My friend and I went to a taping of a stand up comedy hour on Comedy Central. They instructed us to cheer and clap when the taping began even if the comics weren't any good, lol.
lol, Well that's too funny to know. :laugh:

i went to a taping of Wheel of Fortune
I met someone that did that too and got on the air before they went to commercial break. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I went to a taping of America's Got Talent a couple of years ago; booing acts is super fun! My friend went to the taping of the Frank Oz/Colbert episode; I would've gone, but there was no real feasible way to get to NY from my school.