1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Has anyone else seen this?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by amygam, May 26, 2012.

1. amygam

amygam Member

2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I think I saw it unpainted years back. Not very accurate if you ask me. USD 3500 is a joke ...
  3. amygam

amygam Member

I thought it inaccurate looking to. And totally agree with that price is a joke.
  4. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

He looks like... Hollywoodized Hoggle. I think they were trying to inject a little Leonardo DiCaprio into 'im.

But I did see this, yes! Also hi! This is my first Muppet Central conversation :)
  5. Plaid Fraggle

Oh and amygam, mad props for your avatar. :cool:
    amygam likes this.
  6. amygam

amygam Member

Thank you Plaid! :) it is awesome, isnt it?
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hey, I'll spend $3,500 on that.

That is, if I happened to be a billionare...
  8. Plaid Fraggle

Pretty awesome, yeah, amygam :D I just shared the magic of Labyrinth with my roommate on Saturday, it was an excellent time. (By the way for whatever reason, watching Henson stuff on Netflix tends to really screw with the recommendations algorithm for me in the best way possible.)

And man, I don't know if I'd even spend that kind of money on it even if I WAS a billionare! If it doubled as a mask, now that'd be a different story :smirk:
  9. amygam

amygam Member

Oh awesome. How did your room mate take to the movie?
  10. Plaid Fraggle

Oh man he loved it so much. He dug Ludo a lot, and we both love the band Ludo but he had had no idea that Ludo named themselves after the Labyrinth character!

We also got through the whole movie without any comments on David Bowie's glorious tight pants, I don't know if I feel proud or ashamed of myself
  11. amygam

amygam Member

There is a band named after Ludo? Really?! Ive never heard of them. Are they metal or punk or something?

Wow thats impressive to not discuss Bowie's pants while watching that movie. Its like not addressing the pink elephant in the room. I would have been like, "pause the tape!,, you are seeing this right?" lol
  12. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Are you blind? You just shocked me! No, no, no, NEVER would I ever buy this!
    I would buy it for 3500.- if it was a perfect screen accurate Hoggle.
  13. Plaid Fraggle

Yeah, dude! Here's their official site: http://www.ludorock.com/

They're kind of a nerd punk/pop, seriously awesome. If I could recommend any of their tunes, I'd say "Hum Along," "Lake Pontchartrain," and "Topeka" each represent different styles they're capable of. Also their album Broken Bride is the BEST--a 30-minute rock opera about a Time Traveller who stops the zombie apocalypse.
  14. amygam

amygam Member

interesting.
  15. Plaid Fraggle

I hope that's a good interesting :)