Has anyone ever tried...

jediX

Reaction score
Its a Twinkie w/ a hot dog in it. Weird Al eats one in his movie UHF.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
Its a Twinkie w/ a hot dog in it. Weird Al eats one in his movie UHF.
Thought about it, but never had the guts to actually consume one. Weird Al has eaten a few in TV specials since UHF, but now they're always tofu-dogs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Marble Didymus said:
Has anyone ever tried a twinkie-weiner sandwhich?

AHAHHA!! Someone was watching UHF...

I'm actually trying to teach myself how to cook (I've almost got Pizzas down pat) and I'm working on fried foods. My fries aren't that great. I tried to fry mashed potatoes (long story short, McKains has them... shaped as meshuggena smiley faces) but it didn't do anything but made them greasy...

I tried to make a donught a while a go (months) but all I got was a greasy mass of dough....

Whatever

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I tried to make a donught a while a go (months) but all I got was a greasy mass of dough....
Doughnuts are the hardest thing to make almost. Even experienced cookers mess up. Try something easier like cookies!

tinfoilspider

Reaction score
deep fried food stuffs

hey,

iv had a deep fried mars bar.very bizarre :eek: .but like erin sed over here in england we do go a bit crazy deep frying things.specially chips.fish and chips do usually leave a nice coating of grease across the top of ur mouth but we still eat them and i have no idea why... i know in scotland deep fried choklit bars are a big thing.i wonder who thought it up... :smile:

tin

tiggie0686

Reaction score
I've heard that deep fried twinkies are actually shockingly good. I mean, the actual concept of eating one is kind of repulsive, but based on what I've heard, i wouldn't hesitate to try one!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, gag! They're eating deep-friend Oreos on Good Morning America right now!!! :eek:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ha, it's kinda funny, the glas think they're groovy, and the guys think they're gross. :stick_out_tongue: Though Charlie says, "I don't like them, but I think I'll have another." :crazy:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Speeeeeew.
I can't imagine eating a deep-fried Twinkie. It's like asking to keel over and die of a heart attack on the spot!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Speeeeeew.
I can't imagine eating a deep-fried Twinkie. It's like asking to keel over and die of a heart attack on the spot!
I thought so too, but I was willing to take that risk for the sake of culinary experimentation. Twas indeed pretty yummy, but tis not something I would consume a second time.

:stick_out_tongue: