Has anyone ever written to Sesame Workshop?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I never had a response problem from them. Everyone at SW has always been polite and friendly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Guess it all really depends on who's writing them, I guess.

Come to think of it, when it comes to writing mail like that, I RARELY get a response from whoever it is I'm writing to. In 2004, I wrote to Kevin Clash, and in a matter of weeks or so, I received a wonderful, and rather colorful autograph of him and Elmo; meanwhile, in 2005 I wrote to Kathy Greenwood, and a few months later she not only sent me an autograph, but she also wrote back. Other than that... no such luck.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then again, they still haven't given Murray much interraction with the other familiar characters...
That's a different thing all together... it's Joey's choice NOT to have him interact with other characters. Other than Ovejita of course. he wants to keep them separate, like Uncle Matt in most episodes of Fraggle Rock. Even though Matt did appear in other episodes, interacting with others. Maybe Joey just forgot.

That said, even if SW wanted to, I don't think they can do all that much about Elmo. Among other things, Steve and Eric will clearly be busy with other muppet projects and they need someone to fill the character gap that their characters have left open. Plus, they don't even need to listen to older fans... kids really do like Elmo for some reason.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, this was great! I emailed Sesame Workshop, I honestly don't remember when, about Plaza Sesamo episode info they could spare. Today, I check my Yahoo mail and find an email from a producer from the show, who says my email was forwarded to him and he offered his help!