1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Has anyone found the Sesame Pez yet?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

As a Pez collector, I was absolutely thrilled that Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Cookie were finally available...

just when?

CVS, etc. stops selling candy like that (except for seasonal Halloween Christmas, etc) when they get the back to school crap in. I was barely able to find the newer Disney despensers at Brooks Pharmacy. Anyway, the only ones I can find are those &^^%$ Sour ones and the &^%$$# Bugz.

I went to a candy store, and they Had new ones, only Bob the Builder which I DO NOT intend to collect at all.

So are the Sesame Pez going to be released in America anytime soon?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I think it will still be awhile yet, possibly 1-2 months at least. I'm sure when they start showing up we will be talking about them here. If anybody does find them, be sure to let us know where you found them.
  3. Drtooth

I have seen pictures of either the European or Canadian release here
    http://www.canadacandyconnection.com/New.htm

Philip... if you want, and I can get my hands on the US set, I could do a review.

Hopefully I should start seeing these soon...
  4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

...I've been watching for them too--and Elmo and Zoe are both added to the US assortment, right? That was the last I heard on it.

Now if they'd just do some additional Muppet characters...

:halo:
  5. Drtooth

Been waiting for that for years... They just made a New Kermit, New Piggy, and repainted Gonzo and Fozzie...

However, new Halloween PEZ are scedualed to be released!