Has anyone noticed this about Oscar?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in recent years Oscar is starting to look a lot like Carroll Spinney? I know that might sound ridiculous to some of you but a few weeks ago when I watched Little Big Bird part 2 and saw Trash Gordon I noticed the newer design of Oscar looks an awful lot like Carroll. Has anyone else noticed this? And do you know why did that?

BEAR

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
Has anyone noticed that in recent years Oscar is starting to look a lot like Carroll Spinney? I know that might sound ridiculous to some of you but a few weeks ago when I watched Little Big Bird part 2 and saw Trash Gordon I noticed the newer design of Oscar looks an awful lot like Carroll. Has anyone else noticed this? And do you know why did that?

How do you mean?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
It's just that in recent years Iv'e noticed Oscar's face is starting to look an awful lot like Carroll's face. I think the puppet builders are intentionally doing that. I don't think it's a bad idea either. Just wondering what made them decide to do that.

zanimum

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
I think the puppet builders are intentionally doing that. I don't think it's a bad idea either. Just wondering what made them decide to do that.
If there is any resemblance, I doubt it's intentional. The Muppet builders have enough to worry about, to make sure the puppets stay consistent, that modifying the characters would be only extra strain on their time and sanity.