Has anyone seen, Super Grover Ready for Action?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Sesame Street Live: Super Grover! Ready for Action?

I went to a few shows as a kid and debating abnout going this Friday. So, if you have seen it, please let me know if it was good.

I want to kinda relive childhood memories and check this show out.

I'm also intrested in some merchandise there. So, if anyone remembers what's being sold there, please let me know.

P.S. I didn't know where to post this thread, sorry.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Are there tickets left for the show??
I was having a tough time getting tickets for Saturday anyway.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It it out yet? I've only seen those commercials for it.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
I went with my kids....It was pretty good as far as SESAME STREET LIVE shows go.

Big Bird starts the show with "Somebody Come and Play," and they DO sing the Sesame Street theme right after.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Thank you. I was thinkin it may be too kiddyish.. not in a bad way... but i was going kidless. THought maybe it would be about Super Grover's adventures, but in the synopsis, it explains that the characters prepare him to go out. Teaching how to eat right and how to exercise.

How are the merchandise these days?

When i was younger (80s) they had hats, which i have one, and penants with each of the characters... those were pretty neat.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
The merchandise consists of the usual cups, penants, stickers, some Gund dolls, and something cool, an exclusive 6 pack of PVC SS figures that come with a cardboard Sesame Street set that you can place them on. Look for it.

Just don't feel weird going without kids. If your friends ask you what you're doing Friday evening, would you admit that you're going to watch SESAME STREET in concert by yourself?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
SWEETNESS! Thnx! The merchandise you listed sounds REALLY nice... now i'm more intrested in goin then i was. I'll have to see the availbility of tickets. Thnx again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never been to a Sesame Street Live show because they've NEVER come to my town before! They've been in surrounding towns, but it would've been a couple of hours worth of driving and with the high gas prices, that's out of the question!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I took my nieces to see "Let's Make Music" one and I loved it myself. I bought them both a balloon and me the tranguide that they have. I also me and my sister took them to go see BITBBH too. I enjoyed that too. One of them got a flashlight and the video and I bought once again the trasnguide again. I would love to go see another one. They just haven't gotten around to coming back. Hope to see this one soon.