Has there been a Muppet Department restructure?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I rang the Disney switchboard this morning and asked to be put through to Muppets Studio.To my astonishment, the guy said there was no such department! I then said what about Muppets Holding company.Again-no listing.He said sometimes things like that are done from an outside company and told me to Google it.
I then went through my notes and found the direct number, which usually someone answers and says Muppets, but this time, it went straight to voice mail and just said it was someone's extension, not Muppets.So, have the Muppets relocated,or perhaps is it that the Muppets are getting too many calls and they want to make the company less accessible and keep it silent?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I don't see the need to go about acting like Chicken "The Sky is Falling" Little (or is it Harvey Korman :big_grin:) over something like that.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I don't see the need to go about acting like Chicken "The Sky is Falling" Little (or is it Harvey Korman :big_grin:) over something like that.
You have missunderstood my post.By "The Sky is falling" is interpreted that I am worried that Muppets Studio is collapsing,
which is NOT the case.There seems to be some relocating going on and I thought it was funny that the Disney switchboard didnt know about the Muppets! I was posting to share my experience and currious to know what is happening, but nobody seems to be interested or I get rude comments!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
it could be that they are told not to give out that sort of information, i know most studios would rather not have fans hanging around 24/7 or bothering the actors and calling for random stuff

Duke Remington

Reaction score
You have missunderstood my post.By "The Sky is falling" is interpreted that I am worried that Muppets Studio is collapsing,
which is NOT the case.There seems to be some relocating going on and I thought it was funny that the Disney switchboard didnt know about the Muppets! I was posting to share my experience and currious to know what is happening, but nobody seems to be interested or I get rude comments!
I was only joking around, h'okay? :rolleyes: