"Hate" on Sesame Street Youtube channel

Eziwolf

Reaction score
Everytime I watch a clip on the official SS YT channel I see how much dislikes and stupid comments like "ldsfkjalj" there are. Why?
Why are people doing this? It just makes me angry. :grr:

I know that YT is full of frustrated people, but come on, how can you hate SS that much?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait? Let me get this straight.

You're not expecting hateful and or idiotic comments on Youtube? That's like walking out in the rain and expecting not to get wet. I could do a whole big rant about how it's full of trolling, non-racist racists that think they're saying something profound by saying something completely offensive on a completely irrelevant video, and tin foil hat losers whining about how no one respects their backwards, selfish, and completely freaking moronic opinions.

Eziwolf

Reaction score
I know that Youtube is full of idiots (I wrote it on my first post) but I noticed that on Sesame Street videos there's a lot of them, and not even trolling, but just keyboard mashing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Keyboard mashing is trolling for the completely mentally atrophied. Only the dumbest people ever keyboard mash.

JLG

Reaction score
Really? I've been to a LOT of SS vids on YouTube and I didn't feel like the troll percentage was particularly high there. Sure, there's always some, but compared to most parts of YouTube, I've always found that people generally act civilized towards SS. (I'm being generous in my use of "civilzed" than some others might, though. For instance, when comments about Ernie and Bert's sexual orientation are made in a lighthearted, joking way, I regard it differently than people who just leave hate-filled ugly nonsense.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Keyboard mashing is trolling for the completely mentally atrophied. Only the dumbest people ever keyboard mash.
I've been getting a LOT of those lately, usually in my Arthur YTPs.

Not surprisingly, ever since Kevin's unfortunately scandal, some wiseacker feels the need to make immature remarks on Elmo videos.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It's like I said about Ryan as Elmo. Everybody there seems to be bashing his Elmo, but all of us at MC thinks he does a good job. It seems like there's too much negativity on You Tube.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, even some people here have reacted somewhat negatively towards Ryan's Elmo... but then again, there was almost outcry over Artie as Kermit... it's like people have forgotten there was once upon a time where Steve took over Kermit and Ernie, and Eric took over Bert, Grover, Fozzie, Piggy, Animal, etc.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I haven't seen any messages decrying Ryan's Elmo on here.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay! I understand what's going on now. For example, when I open up "Get Along" from Sesame Street YouTube channel, I see 61 dislikes. What is up with that? People don't like happy-go-lucky songs anymore? That's sad! Then, for "Gover's Workout Video", 24 dislikes. Why would people say, "Oh we like Eric's grover better than Frank's." (sighs) There is so much hatred in this world. :grr:

Even for Sesame Street News hosted by Kermit the Frog. 7 dislikes! Oh just great! Every Sesame Street video I go to has dislikes and there is no sign of 0 dislikes. There are trolls and bunch of bullies making it worse. :sigh: