"Hate" on Sesame Street Youtube channel

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I'm guessing the dislikes are from kids who think they're too old for SST and dislike it just because "itz 4 babeyz" or some other junk.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You think that's bad... Anpanman videos get craploads of "this is for kids" hate.

Nothing says maturity quite like giving a show you're too old to watch the business for the fact that you're too old... :rolleyes:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I'm sorry about bumping up an old thread, but I figured I would give my 2 cents worth of this matter:

I've got 2 words for you: DUMB PEOPLE!!! There's so much dumb people out there who type gibberish or dislike videos because they think it's funny when they don't even mean it. They're probably pre-teens or teenagers that are hanging out with their friends at a party to get a laugh. It may be funny to them, but not to us. They're trying to make us laugh. Those people are either dumb people or trolls, people who say things like that just to get attention. The sad part is trolls actually do get attention. I'm kind of terrified by that. They should just leave those trolls alone. A comment on Kermit the Frog ALS Ice Bucket Challenge said, " There's 7 people in the world. How can there be 2 million views on this?" only to get a crapload of attention which kind of sucks. But, we can help this stop by not trolling and proofreading what you type!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Keywords? "Hate" and "Youtube."

NEVER look up a cartoon or commercial with the word "Racist" in it. There will be hundreds of racists saying everyone else is racist for for calling them out on their racism only for the "not racist" racists to say racist things.

In fact... never look anything up and NEVER look in the comments section. Chances are angry friggin morons will post something xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, and otherwise disturbing (including conspiracy theories that are as frightening as they are misguided and hilarious) because half the human race is scum, and want the world to know they're scum. And in a Cheerios Ad response of all things, because scum has low priorities.

Rereading this, it sounds more angry than passive aggressively judgmental and sarcastic at these really bad people with nothing better to do. So to show you there's just an exhausted annoyance, here's some emoticons...

:batty::super::oops::ouch::crazy::smirk: Too bad we don't have a Jim from the Office turning around and smirking at the camera when Dwight does something idiotic emoticon... that would be more appropriate.

But seriously... never watch a cartoon made prior to the 1990's on YT. And if you do, stay away from the comments section.

Last edited:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Keywords? "Hate" and "Youtube."

NEVER look up a cartoon or commercial with the word "Racist" in it. There will be hundreds of racists saying everyone else is racist for for calling them out on their racism only for the "not racist" racists to say racist things.

In fact... never look anything up and NEVER look in the comments section. Chances are angry friggin morons will post something xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, and otherwise disturbing (including conspiracy theories that are as frightening as they are misguided and hilarious) because half the human race is scum, and want the world to know they're scum. And in a Cheerios Ad response of all things, because scum has low priorities.

Rereading this, it sounds more angry than passive aggressively judgmental and sarcastic at these really bad people with nothing better to do. So to show you there's just an exhausted annoyance, here's some emoticons...

:batty::super::oops::ouch::crazy::smirk: Too bad we don't have a Jim from the Office turning around and smirking at the camera when Dwight does something idiotic emoticon... that would be more appropriate.

But seriously... never watch a cartoon made prior to the 1990's on YT. And if you do, stay away from the comments section.
The worst part is I was looking on Sesame Street's YouTube channel a while ago and looked at the " Color of Me" song and the comments were unbelievable.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. And then they get all defensive and it makes them even worse. Nice to know that people like that live amongst us via the internet, saying stuff that would get their butts kicked if they said it in real life.

What I love (in the most sarcastic, eye rolling, long pronunciation you can imagine) is when there's the comment that amounts to "why can't we have blackface gags or Pan-Asian characters with Buckteeth, glasses, and speak with the same offensive accent unironically in cartoons today?"

Uh... because it's bad and it was never funny to begin with, and most of it stems from fear and hate that became mainstream? Maybe that?!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yeah. And then they get all defensive and it makes them even worse. Nice to know that people like that live amongst us via the internet, saying stuff that would get their butts kicked if they said it in real life.

What I love (in the most sarcastic, eye rolling, long pronunciation you can imagine) is when there's the comment that amounts to "why can't we have blackface gags or Pan-Asian characters with Buckteeth, glasses, and speak with the same offensive accent unironically in cartoons today?"

Uh... because it's bad and it was never funny to begin with, and most of it stems from fear and hate that became mainstream? Maybe that?!
I know. YouTube comments are annoying SOOOOOOO much.. :rolleyes: They should've disabled the comments for that video.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It is obvious that there is hate on every Youtube video, I got three comments on my video, and two were spam, so I blocked them. There will always be weirdos that have nothing to do that will kjadlthkedhajkghkjdhkjdhkfhdkfhkgdkgkjdjkghdkjhgkjdghkjhgdjgkjdghahkheknfkja until they go to bed, so the best thing to do is to ignore all the aklgjlkjerlsofmdmganvkdsgodsldslkjdjakgkagjd, because it really is not that big of a deal, I really do not care if there is spam or not on a video.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
It is obvious that there is hate on every Youtube video, I got three comments on my video, and two were spam, so I blocked them. There will always be weirdos that have nothing to do that will kjadlthkedhajkghkjdhkjdhkfhdkfhkgdkgkjdjkghdkjhgkjdghkjhgdjgkjdghahkheknfkja until they go to bed, so the best thing to do is to ignore all the aklgjlkjerlsofmdmganvkdsgodsldslkjdjakgkagjd, because it really is not that big of a deal, I really do not care if there is spam or not on a video.
Your message is joking, correct?