haunted mantion

kansasteen14

Reaction score
well first I'm not a commoner and I knew about the strecthing room bing different and I did know about all those but most are really not MAJOR.also did you know that most of Disneyland's is underground and the building is a a cm break room.at WDW it is all above ground.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I meant that just some kid going to Disney probably wouldn't know that in one place the ceiling went up and in the other the floor went down. I guess I'm the only one who thinks of the changes as MAJOR! (hehe), but I'm such a weirdo I notice these things and maybe I blow em out of porportion. :smile: I knew most of it was underground (being that your moving down in the stretching room), but I didn't know about the Cast Member area. Interesting stuff. In WDW the Mansion in front is a facade and the entire ride is in a warehouse-type building. Interesting little facts. :big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>THATS IT! MuppetCentral Group Trip to Disneyland!!!!<<<

Well if it was impossible to organize even a small MC outing to Calif Adv for MV3D in december when there was a lot of MC people, I think this is quite impossible:wink:

But aw yes...hidden mickeys, secret hidden club 33,
underground cast member malt shops, area 51.

"Underneath Disneyland, thats where youll find the real thing my man, Mickey's shadowside"
-steven webber, late last night(1999)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I was just jokin' around with the trip. Fun yes, possible no :smile:

By the way, I did get some good shots of the exterior, and I'll link them when I get the film developed and the pictures scanned.

-Matt