Have a very Happy 58th birthday Dave Goelz

King Jim

Reaction score
Friday is Dave Goelz's 58th birthday. :concern: :confused: :sleep:

Sorry about my earlyness.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

Wow,Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!! What a great menu!!Thanks for bringing us such personas as:

The Great Gonzo,Dr. Bunsen Honeydew,Zoot,Muppy,Beauregard,Mildred,Jugband Member,Luncheon Counter Monster,Ronald Duck,Cabbach,Zucchini Brother,Timmy Monster,Wendel, Pop-eyed Catfish,Boober,Philo,Travelling Uncle Matt,Wrench,Rugby,Digit,Oznog,Stinky the Skunk,Randy Pig, Bill the Bubble Guy,etc... LOL Hope he has a nice birthday today.:concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great Birthday wishes to a great performer! He's absolutely one of the nicest guys you could meet, and very friendly, too! Definitely deserves a great birthday holiday!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mr. Goelz!

A very Happy Birthday to one of the best Muppeteers of all time, Dave Goelz! The menu rocks, Dave Goelz rocks, and just for the record, Gonzo and Zoot were always two of my favorites ever since I was a kid. Happy Birthday, Dave Goelz!

"Well, photography's an art. Ya gotta have the right film, ya gotta have the right exposure, and ya gotta scream just before they get the food to their mouths."--:concern:

(One of my all-time favorite Gonzo quotes)

Convincing John

McFraggle

Reaction score
A very happy birthday to Dave! Hope you have a good birthday.

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave Goelz. :smile:

Thank you for bringing life to my favorite Muppet, The Great Gonzo. May you have a wonderful birthday jamboree filled with cows playing cellos with bananas where their horns should be, ducks in buckets, and pigs drinking lemon tea.

teebs

Reaction score
Dave-

Hope your birthday is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for all the laughs you've brought us through the years.
:concern: :cool: :confused:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave!

Wow I cannot belive that it is Dave's Birthday! My very first Muppets name I said was Gonzo! :concern: