Have sympathy on me too

dmx10101

Reaction score
Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth cut out. I went in there they gave me laughing gas, which didn't make me laugh but made everything fel like it was sloeing down, then they gav me a couple of shots in my arm. Then... boom I wake up not really nowing whats going on, annd realize I missing four teeth and have a big wad of bloody gauze in my mouth. I get wheeled in a wheel chair out to my moms car and I get taken home to sleep all day I had to take pain medicine and some other medicine, plus I've had to risnse my mouth with salt water. Eat nothing but mac-n-cheese, soup, apple sauce, pudding, and yogurt. My cheeks are swelled up and I'm very tired feeling. This has not been a fun experience. I have to got back to the doc next week for them to check out my mouth and tell how it's looking and what foods I can eat again. Yea, so It wasn't fun.

I M WOMBAT

Reaction score
Im feelin ya, bro. I had it done several years back. - watch out for dry sockets! -yeesh!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Ow...I hope the swelling goes down soon! A friend of mine just had all four of her wisdom teeth taken out just before Thanksgiving...so I do sympathize!!! Try to drink as much liquid as you can, especially water, and listen to your body, if you want to sleep all day, just give in and do it...you'll heal faster.

Beauregard

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Then... boom I wake up not really nowing whats going on, annd realize I missing four teeth and have a big wad of bloody gauze in my mouth. QUOTE]

That wasn't having your wisdom teeth removed. It was Crazy Harry with his chainsaw and Boom Boom sticks.

Whatever

Reaction score
Good luck getting better. Heh heh, everyone here is getting their wisdom teeth out, we should form a support club. Too bad we weren't supporting each other when our baby teeth fell out!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Too bad the Toof Hairy still doesn't leave money or treats for wisdom teeth-especially since they're so much harder to have taken out!
:smirk:

jediX

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Heh heh, everyone here is getting their wisdom teeth out, we should form a support club!
Yea, we should.:big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
dmx10101 said:
Then... boom I wake up not really nowing whats going on, annd realize I missing four teeth and have a big wad of bloody gauze in my mouth. QUOTE]

That wasn't having your wisdom teeth removed. It was Crazy Harry with his chainsaw and Boom Boom sticks.
I heard the most horrible story the other day. This 65-year-old woman went to the dentist for some kind of oral surgery, and he whipped out a chainsaw, started it up, and said, "This won't hurt a bit." The woman had a heart attack and died! :eek: :eek:
Erin