Have you ever known someone who reminded you of a Muppet?

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I have! One of my teachers in high school reminded me sooooo much of Marjory the Trash Heap from "Fraggle Rock"...(if she's reading this, I mean it as a compliment, Marjory was one of the best things on that show)! She was very wise (working on a doctorate) and somewhat otherworldly, and was of Ukrainian descent, so she sometimes spoke in that accent that Marjory talks in.

My boss at the CD store reminds me a bit of Red Fraggle too...very energetic and outgoing!

I also met someone this week who reminded me a bit of Janice too. She just exudes those qualities that make us love Janice so much. I wonder if she writes poetry too? (If so, Byron, I'd definitely put you two in contact.) Her favorite Muppet is Elmo, though...well, no one's perfect!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
YES!

In College my drafting for scene design Professor was a human Sam the Eagle. He had the posture, The eyes and the speeches down to a T! My Lighting design teacher looked like scooter, but sounded like kermit. My rendering teacher looked a little like Pete Townsend, but he wasn't nearly cool. The weird thing is that some of them had tv charachters based on them in the TV show Boston Common.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
My fifth grade teacher, now that i think about it, EXUDES Elmo (if you're reading this, Mrs. High, this is a compliment!!)

My late grandmother resembled Red. So positive and outgoing.

My mother resembles pessimistic Bert. (Mom, that's a compliment!) She HATED our last movie outing, Spiderman. But I loved every minute of it.

My dad is Gonzo definitely. He himself stated after our water aerobics lesson today he was uncoordinated.

I could go on and on.

BJ :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by TravellingMatt
I also met someone this week who reminded me a bit of Janice too. Her favorite Muppet is Elmo, though...well, no one's perfect!
Don't EVEN bother. :mad:

Joggy

Reaction score
My best friend and I are Bert and Ernie. He has the unibrow, loves to sit quietly and listen to circus music, whereas I love to be the ever annoying pessimist.

There are plenty of people who remind me of Muppets in general. They're cool for basing my puppets' personalities on. :big_grin:

Natalie

Reaction score
I know a guy who looks like Bert. And i've only ever seen two people that totally look like Miss Piggy, and one of them is ME!!! yes, i think i look like Miss Piggy and often remind myself of her! (