Have You Ever Lost A Pet?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Have you lost a pet? :halo: Let's hear your story. :sympathy: Here is mine:

"Not too long ago, I lost my pet bulldog, Princess who I have had for about 8+ years. I loved her very much. The only thing I hated about her... was feeding her! LOL! Anyway, I kind of miss her still.:frown:"
-jacobsnchz

BEAR

Reaction score
You hated your dog because you had to take care of it? :frown:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
You hated your dog because you had to take care of it? :frown:
No. I ment that I hated feeding my dog becuase she used to always sniff me, and lick me, and all kinds of dog stuff! :stick_out_tongue: I liked her it's just that I hardly ever fed her... my dad would do it!:wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You hated your dog cause it did something natural? I mean, I dont like when my dog licks me but I dont hate him for it.

I have lost4 cats, 2 had to be put to sleep, one ran away, and one was a rescued outdoor cat so we brought her back to where she came from cause it wasnt fair to her keeping her locked in a room all day.

I lost 3 hermit crabs, 2 dies of age and one...I dont know, I think it was just stupid, trying to use the cornor of the aquarium as a shell :stick_out_tongue: and my mom killed by fiddler crab by using bleach near it

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
You hated your dog cause it did something natural? I mean, I dont like when my dog licks me but I dont hate him for it.

I have lost4 cats, 2 had to be put to sleep, one ran away, and one was a rescued outdoor cat so we brought her back to where she came from cause it wasnt fair to her keeping her locked in a room all day.

I lost 3 hermit crabs, 2 dies of age and one...I dont know, I think it was just stupid, trying to use the cornor of the aquarium as a shell :stick_out_tongue: and my mom killed by fiddler crab by using bleach near it
No! It's because at first he would just bug/bother me while I am trying to feed her. And I hated feeding her because my dad was too lazy to do it so I had to.

Kiki

Reaction score
I've lost my cat Lucy, my two huskies Ruski and Duska and a heckuva lotta fish. :cry: :frown:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I had to white goldfish with dark orange spots (named "Ham" & "Cheese", and I came home from school one day in 3rd grade and they were both floating :frown:

poor guys.. I totally overfed them, but they probably died happy

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I lost five bunnies before in the past...

1. In 2001, we had two bunnies: a black and white Netherland Dwarf named Cindy, and a solid white Netherland Dwarf named Shirley. They were best buddies, so imagine everyone's devestation (especially Shirley's) when we discover Cindy was killed by a neighborhood dog.
2. That same year, feeling Shirley would be lonely, we got her a new room/playmate: a black and white Mini Lop we named Phoebe... but Shirley didn't take too kindly to Phoebe, so we had to take Phoebe back to the pet store.
3. Even later that same year, Shirley got EATEN by the same dog that killed Cindy before (all that was left was her head, feet and tail).
4. The next year we got a white Mini Rex named Lucy, and a gray Netherland Dwarf named Desi (yeah, we're I Love Lucy fans). That summer while we were on vacation, Lucy was trying to... um... you know... experience the birds and the bees with Desi... and she accidentally killed him (she broke his back, and that can kill a bunny).
5. Later that same year someone stole Lucy out of her cage while I was at school.

Now we have my cantankerous mini rex Tommie, and we've had her for over three years now!

And yes, while the rest of the world can identify dog breeds at the drop of a hat, I can identify bunny breeds at the drop of a hat! Yes, bunnies come in breeds too!

MrsWembly

Reaction score
My first cat “Kira” had to be put to sleep last April. She was 14 years old and I had her since she was a kitten. I still miss her very much. She was my sweet baby kitty. :frown: