Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Prologue: Will you still be around?

A cool mist surrounded the open swamp as Kermit walked slowly around his familiar nieghborwood. Every nook and cranny seemed to speak of his child hood memories and adventures. Kermit smiled remembering when he first ventured out with Goggles and Croaker. Beyond the dirt roads and such, but of course that was another story. Coming back to the present, Kermit thought about his current adventure with Miss Piggy. He was starting to wonder how long it would take to kill a frog by mood swings every 5 minutes. As Piggy's pregnancy grew, so did Piggy's fiery temper. Scrunching his face, Kermit walked on. He wasn't unhappy about the baby, nor abou Miss Piggy. He was rather excited about the life growing inside her stomach. It was rather what people were telling him how awfull the pregnancy would be, and how a pig and frog wouldn't mix well together. The result could only be disaster.
"Ha!" Kermit laughed roughly, startling some birds in a nearby tree. Sending him dirty looks, they flew off chirping rude things Kermit was sure he could think of what they meant. Offering an apologetic smile at the distancing birds, he walked on. He himself didn't understand or have a knowledge of what the results would be. Obviously it had never happened before. He had been sure that both he and Piggy wouldn't have anyone than just them for a little while. Someone had other plans apparently. Sighing, Kermit started to head back towards his neck of the swamp. He smiled. While the swamp brought comfort to his mind and thoughts, it was another story for Piggy. Only through a large amount of pleading, begging, arguing, and through an act of desperation, flirting, had Piggy finally agreed to come with him. All of his 3,265 siblings had enjoyed seeing him again, even if his back still hadn't recovered by their immensly powerful love for him. Walking up to the small home, he stepped inside to be swarmed by the smell of coffee. Walking into the kitchen he found Piggy sitting at the table, a mug in her hand. Smiling, Kermit leaned against the doorway.
"You look georgous this morning." He said teasingly. Piggy looked up, startled and smiled warmly at her frog. Slipping his arms around her waist, Kermit pressed his chilling figure against her warm one. Gasping, PIggy slapped him away.
"You feel just like an ice cube!" Kermit grinned crookedly.
"All the better to snuggle with you my dear." He said flirtatiously. Piggy only rolled her eyes and giggled.
"Any more of that left for me?" Kermit nodded towards the coffee. Pursing her lips delicately, Piggy replied, "More of the coffee or of me?" Her voice was teasing and gentle, melting Kermit completely.
"How about both?" he replied smoothly. Smiling Piggy graced her husband with her looks and an extra cup of coffee. When she finished, Piggy stretched and washed her cup in the sink, starting to head back to their room. Kermit's thoughts returned to his previous disturbance. He needed to ask Piggy something, he needed her answer. He needed...her.
"Wait!" Kermit called, reaching out to her retreating figure. Piggy turned, a questioning gaze returned Kermit's own weariness. "Are-are you frightened?" Kermit gulped, feeling ashamed at revealing his own fear and weakness.
"What is vous talking about?" Piggy inquired. Breathing deeply, Kermit drew himself up to his full height, which wasn't very much. "Are you afraid of what could happen..." He trailed off, unsure of how to continue. He gestured to Piggy's slightly bulging stomach.
"Oh!" she gasped, a light of understanding shining in her eyes. She thought for a moment, turning her gaze away from Kermit.
"Moi...does not know." She frowned at her own answer, feeling unsure of herself. "I'm happy to be a mother, but I don't know what will happen to the child." She stated flatly. As she spoke, her hand gently rubbed her stomach. Something that Kermit had noticed was becoming a habit.
"Piggy?" He asked gently, walking slowly toward her anxious form.
"Do you promise that, no matter what, you will stay with me? Because you love me?" His voice quivered and Piggy felt a bubble of emotion grow inside of her.
"Of course!" She whispered lovingly into his ear. Wrapping her arms arounf his neck ruffles.
"Forever and always." He whispered.
"For as long as we both shall live, and even after that." She answered, kissing his cheek.
xXx
Far off in Los Angeles, Scooter was having fun on his own. Lonnie was sitting with him in his own apartment. Both were snuggled in the corner of the love couch(Seat?) with a bowl of popcorn, a stack of cheesy love movies, and blankets wrapped around both of their figures.

I sincerely apologize for ending this here, but I want to do this story well and can't do that with a half dead brain, I will continue this tomorrow!:embarrassed:
Sorry!!
~Figgie

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Looks fun so far. What WILL the result be of a deep Pig-Frog love? And it was nice that you showed Kermit revealing his insecurity to Piggy -- he so rarely shows that side of himself to anyone (witness the walking-away-from-the-campfire-to-introspect moment in TMM). I'm glad he trusts her enough, and I hope he also offers strong support to his wife -- after all, she's the one who has to carry this mystery child, to sustain and nuture it as it grows! She needs to feel like this isn't going to be weird -- it's going to be wonderful! :smile:

----------------

We Got Us

Reaction score
AAGH...how long has been up?! How long?! Why taunt so much computer? Why?! Figgie waited!! FIGGIE WAITED!!!

Ok, rant in random accent over. Figgie I didn't know you had started this! Hooray!! No I will have something to look forward to every morning....>pause to realize how sad that statement was<< Anywhoo, I can't to see what's up with Figgie...yes, someone has other plans indeed...and I'm dying to know what they are! May the other half of your beautiful mind return from the stony underground...:wink:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I have reviews!! Yess!! *elbow pump* I apologize for being gone so long, I've been sick and brainstorming that I never had time to write. So without further ado, I give you:

Chapter one: What's in a name?

Lonnie snuggled closer to Scooter's felt chest, enjoying the slow rise and fall to his every breath. Sighing, she closed her eyes and wrapped both arms around his waist, pulling him closer for warmth and comfort. Even though his face was hidden from view, Lonnie could tell he was smiling. Looking up she watched the screen of the t.v. as Red Butler pledged his love to Scarlet, just before smashing his lips to hers. Lonnie smiled when Scooter's hand reached for her own. Gone with the Wind definately had its perks. As the movie ended, Scooter started to remove himself from his previous entanglement.
"Do we have to get up?" Lonnie asked innocently, her mouth pouting at his gesture. Scooter only grinned at her child-like statement. Leanning in, he kissed her sweetly on the lips before hesitently moving away. Goosebumps travelled along both their arms as bare skin was left vulnerable to the icy air.
"Suddenly your offer doesn't sound half bad." Scooter grimaced. Lonnie grinned rather evilly at her exposed boyfriend.
"And it wasn't before?" she inquired, her head cocked to one side. Scooter immediately started to calculate how fast he could turn off the t.v. and return to the couch.
"Oh well, the offers up and I should be off." Lonnie stated cheekily, also pulling herself off the sofa. Lonnie giggled as Scooter's face became crestfallen. Walking over she kissed his cheek and pulled on her fur boots. Scooter put on his own coat and gloves as well. Shooting her a lopsided smile, he led Lonnie to the side of the apartment where an orange motorized Scooter lay parked at the side.
"Somehow your name is becoming more and more ironic." Lonnie muttered under her breath. Scooter only laughed as he handed her a helmet matching his own. Climbing on the vehicle, Scooter motioned for Lonnie to sit behind him. Lonnie gave him a bewildered look before slowly climbing on.
"Don't worry," he murmered gently, "It's perfectly safe."
"Right, tell that to me after we reach my house." Scooter only smiled softly at her slight disomfort. Starting the Scooter to life, Lonnie squeezed on Scooter's waist as the bike roared to life. Scooter didn't mind her tight grip though, he actually kind of enjoyed it. As both muppets raced through the city of Los Angeles, Lonnie became less weary of the rushing traffic and started to reach out to feel the rush of wind as it sailed over her outstretched hand. Giggling, Lonnie rested her cheek on Scooter's shoulder and closed her eyes. In no time, it seemed, the Scooter rolled to a stop in Lonnie's apartment. (She went back after the holidays at her dad's.) Sighing she got off the bike and walked with Scooter up to her porch.
"Thanks for tonight, I really enjoyed it." She said breathlessly as Scooter kissed her once more. Smiling, he breathed in her ear,
"Any night with you, is enjoyable." he murmered. Hugging one last time, both muppets tood apart and walked away feeling happy and content with each's own thoughts.
xXx
Kermit sat anxiously next to Piggy in the waiting room. If the frog had nails, he would have bitten them right off. Piggy herself was anxious and impatient at the doctor for taking his time. Just before she could kick the door down, however, the doctor waltzed in looking high and mighty.
"I hope you two are very pleased, because I am happy to announce that you, Mrs. the Frog," he pointed at Piggy, "will be giving birth to two healthy twins!" The doctor exclaimed happily. Both muppets could only stare open mouthed at the man before them.
"T-twins?!" Kermit exclaimed loudly.
"Oh Kermie! I think Moi is going to faint!" Piggy exclaimed dramatically. Kermit looked over at Piggy and replied.
"Then carefull on the way down, you might hit me when I fall." Kermit then collapsed in heap on the floor. Sighing, Piggy turned back to a stunned docter.
"Do you know the gender?" she asked sweetly, flitting her eyelids. The doctor nearly fainted himself.
"Er, yes. A boy and a girl, though they are not identical." He stammered. Piggy flashed a smile at the already weak docter as he tried to walk back to his office with out falling. Looking at her frog lying on the floor, she frowned. Checking her hair in the mirror and fixing her makeup, Piggy hefted Kermit over her shoulder and waltzed flawlessly out the door. Men, she thought mildly.
xXx
"Kermie?" The voice called to Kermit in his sleep. "Kermie? Kermit?" the voice seemed to be getting louder to Kermit as he slowly aroused himself. "You have about 3 seconds before your wife turns into a very angry sow." Piggy's voice growled into Kermit's aural organs, causing him to wake immediately.
"Wha-?" Piggy smiled as Kermit snapped to attention.
"Dear? Moi is so happy vous is awake, now we need to discuss names." Piggy said demurely.
"Names?" Kermit asked slightly confused on what Piggy was rambling about.
"For the babies of course." Piggy said patiently. She smiled at her husband teasingly.
"Oh!" Kermit did a face palm as he remembered the doctor's apointment. "What are we having? Boy, boy? Girl, girl?" Kermit inquired, becoming more attentive by the second.
"Try both. A boy and a girl." Piggy couldn't stop the smile from spreading accross her face. Kermit sat in silent wonder as Piggy listed off possible names for the girl.
"There's Goergia, Lucy, Amelia, I always did like that name! Oh and Jill, Katherynn, Betsy, Tammy, Adelaide... Kermit, what do want to name the boy?" Piggy asked to Kermit. She found him standing at the window, lost in thought. Piggy began to wonder if he'd even heard her. The silence in the air became so pregnant and awkward that Piggy opened her mouth to ask again.
"Jim." The name was spoken so softly, Piggy almost didn't hear it.
"Pardon?" she said, straining to hear his voice.
"Jim." This time Piggy heard the name with such asurety, she felt bumps rise on her felt skin.
"Jim, it sounds beautiful Kermit." she whispered. She didn't need a reason for the name, she already knew. Kermit had been so close with his creator, had shared many things with him. They both had such a deep relation that she didn't think anything could come close to.
"I think I'll call her...Figgie." Piggy said in response, sidling up to her green husband.
"Figgie?" Kermit asked bewilderdly. "Why Figgie?"
"Because Frank isn't a girl's name. That, and it's close to both our names. Kermie, Piggy, and Figgy." She answered saucily, daring Kermit to argue. He didn't, much to her relief.

And thus ends chapter 1! Phew!:fishy: This was a long one, but I like it and I hope you do too! I just watched Gone with the Wind, that's why I made the reference. I loved the story, hated the ending.:mad: I again apologize, but I was sick and that's why I'm a couple of days late. Thanks for reviewing, Muppetfan 123, Newsie, Wiggie, miss kermie! I missed hearing from you guys! :wink: Do me a favor and review again, please!:embarrassed:

We Got Us

Reaction score
And oh how we missed you too, Figgie! So now that I'm home from church let the reviewing begin...
>ahem< Notice how I said church? Oh..here's to praying that my Dad doesn't find out, me on a couch with Scooter and then a motorcycle of all things. I'm in some trouble if he gets wind of this. :wink: But really, it was a very well-written scene. 'Gone With The Wind' is one of my favorites, not as amazing as 'Casablanca', but right up there. (did I mention I write a magazine article on classic movies? So yeah, just ignore me if I ever get carried away). There was lots of great witty-wordplay and ivey-dovey stuff (I'll never let you live it down, Fig), which as you should know by now, tickles me pink.>Glances shiftily towards her Dad's room< >Squeezes Scooter doll passionately<
So on to the stars: >screams at the top of her lungs< TWINS!! And a boy and a girl! Here's to hoping both make it to adulthood without mysteriously disappearing...>nods at imaginary Skeeter doll< I love poor, adorable Kermit's reaction too. And then Piggy waking him up and acting like it's an emergency to talk about baby names. And oh the names! When she said Figgie I cracked up so hard my sister asked what comedian I was watching. And then of course there's Jim, which is so sweet. I love it when there's reference to Jim in stories, I realized the other day when I read one without any. It's so refreshing, a way of saying 'no matter how many generations it's been, no one is ever going to forget who made it all possible.' >>HUGS<<
Ok Figgie, I'm officially a lot happier now. Here's to waiting for more of this figalicious story!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Twins! YaY I was listened to! And miss you too Figgie! By the way, I love Kermit's reaction to twins! Piggy said she'd faint, but Kermit did instead! lol!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Ah, I enjoy seeing reviews and likes! Thanks The Count for liking chapter two!! And to Wiggie, and miss Kermie: I luv ya!!:wink: 1,2,3! That's 3 reviews/likes! Ah hahaha!!!:batty: Sorry for being random. Anyhoo, I wanted to also say thanks miss kermie for the idea! It also came to my attention that my 2nd cousin lost her twins 6 months along, so this chapter will express my condolences. Don't worry! The babies don't die!! :eek:

Chapter 2: The Rhythm of Love

The past few weeks had been torture for Kermit as he delt with both the babies and pressure at work. The movie directors and producers wanted another movie made to bump up their ratings on the network. While Kermit had agreed to this, he wasn't exactly thrilled with the prospect. Nothing had really been the same without Jim and nothing really seemed to match his patterns and styles of music and film. Every night he came home exhausted and rather cranky, though he wouldn't complain to Piggy. Heaven help him if he did. As his day came to a close, Kermit stretched and started to head out of his office. As he did so, a great crash sounded on the stage outside. Fearing the worst, Kermit rushed out to find Gonzo plastered to the wall next to his office and a suprised group of muppets next to a smoking cannon.
"Well that 's one way to get his attention." Rizzo muttered, shaking his head.
"Hit it!" Fozzie yelled. As one, all the muppets broke out into verse of "For he's a Jolly Good Frog". Kermit only stood in shock as his friends cheered and sang around him. Kermit waved his arms and yelled as loud as he could.
"Quiet!" he yelled hysterically. Everyone hushed, afraid they had somehow upset thier small green boss.
"Why? What are you all doing here?" Kermit asked, a headache starting to pulse throughout his head.
"We all wanted to help you out, man!" Clifford answered. "Like, you are in total de-chill right now, so we all thought we'd cheer you up." This was followed by murmers of agreement. Kermit only bowed his head, humbled that his friends had though of him.
"Uncle Kermit?" Robin asked, looking at his uncle's scruffy form. "You're not mad, are you?" His voice quivered as he spoke. Kermit looked down at his nephew and smiled.
"No I'm not angry, Robin. I'm...grateful." He said decidedly. Scrunching up his face, he replied to the whole group, "But next time if you need me, just knock." The crowd laughed in relief, only to be interrupted by Gonzo.
"Well sure! If you want to do it the easy way!" He chirped, pulling his nose out of the wall. Everyone only shook thier heads in amusement. Some weirdos never change. As the party ensued, Kermit noticed that not one single female resided in the auditorium. Not even the chickens! Kermit walked around unil he found Uncle Deadly reisiding in a corner, watching the happyness ensue with his dark, lightless eyes.
"Hello, Kermit." Uncle Deadly drawled slowly, barely glancing at the frog.
"Er, hello Uncle Deadly. Do you know where all the ladies have disappeared to?" He asked, rubbing his hands to keep them warm. Uncle Deadly seemed to have an icy aura surrounding his cloaked figure. Cocking his head to the side, the phantom finally looked at the amphibian, with what could only be described as distaste.
"I wouldn't have the faintest idea. Don't you have that little go-fer aroud here that has all the answers? I'm sure he could help you." Uncle Deadly's voice reaked of sarcasm. Kermit would have usually retorted to that, but he felt as if he had lost control over his body.
"Though, if I were you," the phantom sneered, "I'd try the Misses dressing room. You know,the one with the gold star? Shouldn't be hard to find, especially when you hear the shreiking laughter of all those silly woman." Uncle Deadly's lip curled in fierce amusement. Slowly backing away, Kermit nodded his thanks and walked slowly backwards, still facing the phantom.
"Oh, and Kermit?" Uncle Deadly's voice called after him. Making eye contact, Kermit forced himself to look directly into those souless eyes. "Congradulations." Said the phantom before disappearing completely into the theater walls. Shaking off his discomfort, Kermit walked back to the warm lights and laughter. Slowly making his way through the swarm of muppets, he reached the stairs leading to Piggy's dressing room. Hearing voices and laughter calmed him slightly. Knocking on her door, he heard soft hushing noises and smiled.
"Who is it?" Piggy asked softly through the wood.
"Er, it's me. Kermie, I mean Kermit." Kermit blushed a deep green as giggles sounded on the other side. "May I come in?" he asked softly through her door.
"Hmm. Alright, but very quickly! Moi is having a baby shower!" Twisting the knob, Kermit opened the door to reveal all the missing girls from the show.
"I- I didn't mean to intrude, I just wanted to make sure that everyone was okay and safe." Kermit stuttered, unsure of how to explain himself.
"Vous is too kind!" Piggy gushed, patting Kermit on his blushing cheek. "But vous must leave us ladies to our business. We shall be down soon!" Piggy gently ushered her shocked husband out the door. "Kissy kissy, love!" she whispered, only for his ears to hear. As the door closed, Kermit shook his head. Had he married a woman, or had he married a woman!

Okay, I am tired but I really wanted to write this chapter and add a suprisingly loved Uncle deadly. I had no idea so many people liked him!:confused: So I am hungry and will leave for dinner. I had church for 3 hours and fasted for 24 hours, so without further ado, review for this tired old fig! Thank you!!:big_grin::flirt::halo: