1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

HBO Fraggle Rock broadcasts

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by dannyhooley, Oct 8, 2010.

1. dannyhooley New Member

Hi everybody,

I just want to say that I proudly own all 96 half-hour episodes of "Fraggle Rock" from Lionsgate and/or HIT Entertainment.

I also own all 5 "Fraggle Rock" tape made by Disney back when the Disney company owned the rights to Henson Productions.

I also have 1 episode taped off its original HBO Television Network broadcast: "Home Is Where the Trash Is," which I first downloaded 5 years ago from LimeWire.com.

If any of you have any "Fraggle Rock" episodes taped off HBO, share your memories with this forum. Thanks in advance.

Danny Hooley