Heather Henson on SS?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Throughout all my years of watching Sesame Street, I have frequently seen an old 16mm live-action film clip of a baby in a high chair, smearing a chocolate cookie all over her face and the table. There's some nice Raposo music, accompanied by a Cookie Monster voice-over ("Give the cookie to me, me no care if me fur get dirty!").

I'm thinking this baby could be Heather Henson. She was born in 1970, and the clip dates back to the early 70s. What do you guys think?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mesa thinking that if it was the great Heather Henson she would not let it stay on SS!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Throughout all my years of watching Sesame Street, I have frequently seen an old 16mm live-action film clip of a baby in a high chair, smearing a chocolate cookie all over her face and the table. There's some nice Raposo music, accompanied by a Cookie Monster voice-over ("Give the cookie to me, me no care if me fur get dirty!").
HA! I remember that one! I seem to remember it being on quite a bit during the early 90s. It could be Heather Henson, but, my recollection of what the baby looked like is very hazy.

That was funny, though, wasn't it?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
but, my recollection of what the baby looked like is very hazy.
It was a white kid in a high chair covered with chocolate, that's what the baby looked like.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It was a white kid in a high chair covered with chocolate, that's what the baby looked like.
Well, I remember that much! :smirk:

:smile: