Heather Henson

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Ran into Heather Henson the other day.
(She's such a perky gal.)

We spoke for a few minutes, just basically saying; "Hi long time no see", "How's the family", that kind of stuff. And she handed me a 4" x 6" pink card advertising the Orlando Puppet Festival.
www.orlandopuppetfestival.com
On the card it says it's from Nov. 2- Nov. 5.
Their website says it starts Nov.1 though.

I thought I heard her say she will be there and or be performing there, forgot which.

Also the card had links for other websites she is involved with
www.puppetslam.com (nice comments on there by Heather)
and
www.handmadepuppetdreams.com

Handmade Puppet dreams is a site of puppet films.
This site seems really interesting and has potential. Although a number of the links don't open up any movies. Perhaps they were removed by their artist. I hope that is corrected.

I recommend a fast connection for these sites.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Handmade Dreams is Heather's travelling mini-festival of puppet film and video. I don't think it's meant to really be an online thing, more of a promotional site for the Handmade Dreams events. They've been presented in a whole bunch of cities, including Austin, Orlando, Atlanta and Cannes. Lots of great films listed on the site though.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Handmade Dreams is Heather's travelling mini-festival of puppet film and video. I don't think it's meant to really be an online thing, more of a promotional site for the Handmade Dreams events. They've been presented in a whole bunch of cities, including Austin, Orlando, Atlanta and Cannes. Lots of great films listed on the site though.
Ah, didn't know that! Thanks for the info Buck-Beaver!