Hello everyone

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi dear muppet centeral friends

I am so sorry that it has been so long since i have posted , i have missed everyone so much and think about you everyday the reason that i have not been here are several things .

First computer problems (yuck )

second I have a new Job along with the home busness that i want to do that i am trying to start .

also i have been Ill all week but geting better .

The main reason is my silly computer loooooooooooooo i think it is some electric problem in our home seveal days ago our home office computer crashed we are also doing some work on our home double yuck haha but it will be great once it is all done .

i love each and everyone of you here i am now comeing back on a daily basis just as i use to i miss everyone and i am so glad to be back .

for those of you who i have replyed to some privet messeges i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i am going to get the replys this week end .
i hop that everyone is doing well .

Everyone one here is very dear to me and i am so glad that this forum is here it has been such a comfort in my life and will always be .

Thanks to everyone for being such good friends epecally caroline and william and wislow leech and Bill bubble gum guy (marty) I love you guys so much .:smile: :wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Welcome back, Michelle! Glad to hear from you! I missed ya around these parts!

(((HUGS))):smile: