1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

~Hello Everyone!~

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Zoot The Saxman, May 15, 2002.

1. As a Muppet fan of 26years, I would like to introduce myself to all of you here on line. I have been reading this site for a while now, and wanted to become a member. Zoot is MY favorite, hence the name Zoot The Saxman!!!! I would like if yous guy's/girls on here would introduce yourself to me so I know/and get a feel for who's who in this joint! Thanks.
  2. matleo

matleo Active Member

Greetings Saxman,
    Welcome to MC. I'm Matt aka Matleo. I couldn't coem up with a favorite Muppet to use as a name (and had been Matleo at our old orum board so I stuck with it over here. But I am also a huge Zoot fan (hence his appearance on the side of the screen. And I see your from Jersey. There seem to be a growing amount of us on here. Anway, hope you feel as at home and comfortable as the rest of us do. Talk to you later.
    --Matt