1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hello, I like Fraggle Rock, too!!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by SillyRed, Dec 29, 2002.

1. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

Anyone who promotes fraggle stuff, e-mail me at roogirl.1@juno.com, and I got 2 watch all the episodes since 1986, all uneditied until aired on now called Hallmark channel in 1999.

2. matleo

matleo Active Member

Helloooooooo SillyRed

Welcome to MC! I think Fraggle Rock is probably one of the best shows ever made!! If you're a big FR fan, you should check out the petition to get it on DVD that BlueFrackle runs. You can find it at
    http://www.ExploreFraggleRock.cjb.net/

While you're there signing the petition, you should also drop into our forum. Glad to have you here at MC and hope to see you over at FR.

--Matt

3. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

I already did, Matt!!