Hello

Big Ben

Reaction score
Hello i'm new, and was wondering if any body would know the supplys i would need to make a fairly go looking puppet like the fraggles, and a little about myself as you can see i love g.i.joe i'm on the g.i.joe forum too. i am 15 and like puppets. you guys have much more cooler smilies then my othe forum, and i promis to play nice.:halo:

video567

Reaction score
hi.. im also new here and asked pretty much the same question. ;;

First of all welcome to the forum. although im not an official spokesman here I hope we can all learn from each other.

second: i was informed that someone posted in an earlier forum the same information we are askin a few post back. im not sure wher eis located i havent really seached yet but also this link http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3613 has some other information about puppet building sites

third: here is another foirum http://muppets.zapto.org/ and this guy BorkBork is awesome ive actually talked to him a few times he is also a member of this forum, plus he has a beginning puppet guide in his site.

Last but not least let us know once you have build a puppet. post some pictures talk about it and share any knowledge and ask question.. eventually someone will answer

good luck

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Ben! Sorry not too many have responded here.

Now, do you want to make a Fraggle, or something like a Fraggle? If you want to make a Fraggle, there's a thread about that somewhere on here.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
It's really worthwhile to check old threads - most of the puppet building questions that come up are more or less the same and there's a staggering amount of information archieved here. It takes a little time, but if you check around you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HI!!!! I read this thread earlier, but since I know ZIP a/b puppetry, I was gonna try and let somebody else help you! I hope you still feel welcome!!! :big_grin:

Big Ben

Reaction score
of cource i feel welcome thanks for the advice if there are any G.I.Joe Fans out there go over to www.devilsdue.net/forums tell them big ben sent you, and if you like art theres some great stuff there to check it out.:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
HI!!!! I read this thread earlier, but since I know ZIP a/b puppetry, I was gonna try and let somebody else help you! I hope you still feel welcome!!! :big_grin:
yeah the most i can do is say hi back...

naw i know some...just not NEAR enough to give advice

Sarah