1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Help! Anyone with "Muppet Show" DVDs and screenin' power!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Hey y'all, I am lookin' for anyone who has some of "The Muppet Show"s on DVD, and the ability to get screen captures.

I'll go into more detail if someone can help me, but PLEASE---anyone who can help me, please don't hesitate to contact me! I really need this help...

Thanks...
  2. Bragi

Bragi New Member

Get the disc yourself, dude (-:

I have it, but I'm pretty low on screen-cap resources these days.
  3. Hey, I can't get the DVDs right now cause of lack of $$$, and even if I could, I don't have "screencap power".

:(

*sigh*

But thanks for your sort-of thoughtfulness/help. lol :)
  4. Bragi

Bragi New Member

I'll lend you the DVD the next time you're in Florida (-:
  5. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Hey, i got the european version...the very best of the muppetshow. And i can take screencaps, what do you want pics of?

/anders