Help Bring Down the Annoying Score for our Muppeters!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
As was reported this morning by our fellow RHLC member, MeepBorkMeep, I found out that Am I Annoying, a website created to show the annoyiness of celebrities, had listed the Muppeters, as unusually annoying. It made us angry that people would consider them so annoying!

Richard Hunt was what was reported eariler today, but as I did more research, I found out that others were also listed. I give to you the addresses so perhaps if you feel like it, you can vote 'NO' to their annoying qualities!

Jim Henson [44.55%]

Brian Henson [55.56%]

Dave Golez [42.48%]

Frank Oz [75.06%]

Caroll Spinney [62.84%]

Jerry Nelson [46.43%]

Kevin Clash [52.31%]

Richard Hunt [26.89%]

Steve Whitmire [48.73%]

Please, vote as you see fit. It is merely a popularity contest of course, but we at The RHLC, believe it is nice and courteous to show our friends if the Muppeters are seeing an undue greievence. Thanks for taking the time to read and to vote in this unideal annoyance ranking system. Thanks.

And if you possibly could, after you vote, post here what their listing [precentage of annoyance] are in this thread. Thanks again!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Thank you ReneeLouvier for making this thread. (-:

After you vote about fifteen times, it tells you you reached your limit. However, if you're bored or something and feel like voting some more, just exit the site, maybe open a new window, and type in the name again. You get another 15 or so. That's how Richard's got so low. :wink:

Perhaps we should focus on one Muppeteer a day so the percentage drops will be more dramatic?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some of their reasonings at AmIAnnoying.com are totally false. That site's just bunk!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I just voted in favor of Richard and Jim. Richard's (dis)approval rating is now 20%, and Jim's is 43%.

Yes, Matt, they are lame excuses indeed. So lame they'd need crutches and at least six months of physical therapy. I mean, come on, bashing Richard because he's got a receding hairline, and Jim because of his Kermit voice? Eeesh.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(reaches down and brings out electric guitar and amp) Here's a little tune dedicated to the burn boys at AmIAnnoying.

(tune borrowed from 'Another Brick in the Wall' by Pink Floyd)

We don't need no degradation,
We don't need that load of tripe,
No dark sarcasm in the chat room,
Burn boys, leave our guys alone...
Hey! Burn boys! Leave our guys alone!
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Whee guess what!

Due to my excessive illegal voting, and all you're voting too (40% to 12%) Richard is now the #1 least Annoying! Yaaaay!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Some of their reasonings at AmIAnnoying.com are totally false. That site's just bunk!
It's true, the site has no real truth to it.

But ew. You used the word bunk. **shudders**

I don't know if I've ever shared that before, but I don't like the word bunk. It's gross. It sounds like you have something stuck in your throat when you say it.
Ew.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Somehow... Been clicking about five times n the "Not annoying" button for Richard, as the first choice cause his is the lowest... But it stays stuck on 12.22%. Then again... We could just boycott the website altogether and not put up with their stupidity.
Oh well... Carry on troopers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
It's true, the site has no real truth to it.

But ew. You used the word bunk. **shudders**

I don't know if I've ever shared that before, but I don't like the word bunk. It's gross. It sounds like you have something stuck in your throat when you say it.
Ew.
Sorry MrsPepper.:halo: