Help Converting Dreamchild from VHS to DVD

juliestpierre

Reaction score
i am searching for a way to transfer vhs dreamchild film as a dvd does anyone know how too is there any chance this will be done as a dvd someday:insatiable: julie

Quazimoto

Reaction score
It's actually pretty easy... What you need is a blank DVD+/-R, VCR and DVD recorder. Plug the VCR into the in port of the DVD Recorder, play the tape, and hit record on the DVD Recorder. I'm pretty sure there's VCR to PC connectors too, but I've never used them myself. Usually, if I want to add menus and whatnot to a DVD, I record the VHS onto a DVD+RW and download the video to the PC, then go from there.

The one thing you'll want to watch for is whether to use DVD+R or DVD-R as some recorders and players will only work with one or the other. Most newer devices will do either, but a lot of older ones only work with one.

If you don't have the right equipment and don't feel like buying it for one transfer (assuming you don't have a lot of VHS you want to put on DVD), then perhaps a friend or family member might have something you could borrow. And if worse comes to worse, you could always send you VHS Tape to someone who has the equipment and have them transfer it for you. Or perhaps someone already has Dreamchild on DVD they could trade you for. Actually, I think I might... Not sure of the quality if I do, but I'll check on it.