Help Identifying Characters from Muppet Show

naedesu

Reaction score
Howdy!

Hoping y'all can help me out. I'm working on a project for friends involving a mashup of their photos and characters from The Muppet Show. (Much like my own avatar.)

Can folks help me out by naming each of the muppets that appear in the arches in this photo? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Top row
Scooter , Lew Zealand, Bunsen Honeydew, Penguin, Wayne, whatnot boy, Snowth, Mahna Mahna, Snowth, Droop, Chicken
Third Row
Penguin, Dr Strangepork, Swedish Chef, Sam the eagle, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, Green Frackle, Bobby Benson, Link Hogthrob, Beaker, Marvin Suggs, Penguin
Second Row
Whatnot girl, Camilla, Newsman, Dr Teeth, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie Bear, Whatnot girl, whatnot Girl, Chicken
First Row
Afghan Hound, Sheep, Wanda, Whatnot girl, Whatnot girl, Blue bird, Whatnot girl, Chicken
Hope this helps with your project :smile::wink:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi there! Just thought I'd let you know that the arches from the movie, aren't exact.
Some of it is a little different from the arches from The Muppet Show, and that's why some arches are empty, since the fact that they couldn't rebuild some of the puppets from there.

Mister Muppet has got pretty much all the names right-on, although, I'm sure some of those What-Nots have names...I'll do some research.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
On the top arch (left to right), there's Scooter, Lew Zealand, Bunsen, a penguin, Wayne, the James Bobin Muppet, a Snowth, Mahna Mahna, another Snowth, Droop, and a chicken.

On the arch below the top one (left to right), there's another penguin, Dr. Julius Strangepork, The Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, J.G Frackle, Bobby Benson, Link Hogthrob, Beaker, Marvin Suggs, and another penguin.

On the arch that's above the bottom one (left to right), there's a unnamed female Whatnot, a chicken, the Newsman, Dr. Teeth, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, another unnamed Whatnot, another unnamed female Whatnot, another chicken, and Beautiful Day Monster.

On the bottom arch (left to right), there's the Afghan Hound, a sheep, Wanda, the drummer of Geri and the Atrics, another nameless female Whatnot, a unnamed bluebird, a unnamed female whatnot, and another chicken.

Notice that the Green Frackle is JG Frackle, the male whatnot is the James Bobin Muppet, and the elderly woman who's next to Wanda is the drummer of Geri and the Atrics.
That's all! :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
some arches are empty, since the fact that they couldn't rebuild some of the puppets from there.
I wondered why there werent characters in those arches and after looking at a muppet show image there is quite alot of more muppets and there is another row of arches

naedesu

Reaction score
To get things started... from top to bottom, left to right...

bold are confirmed names (parenthesis are still unknown or unconfirmed)

• Row 1 (top): Scooter, Lew Zealand, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Penguin (name?), (guy in top hat???), (guy with shades???), Snouth, Mahna Mahna, Snouth, Droop, Chicken (name?)
  • Row 2: Penguin (name?), Dr. Julius Strangepork, Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, (looks like it has a beak but can't recognize?), (guy in suit w/bushy eyebrows? thought it was Nigel the conductor because of color of suit, but doesn't look like him), Captain Link Hogthrob, Beaker, Marvin Suggs, Penguin (name?)
  • Row 3: (brunette whatnot in blue outfit?), Chicken (name?), The Newsman, Dr. Teeth, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Wanda (?), (brunnette whatnot in pink dress w/purple nose?), Chicken (name?)
  • Row 4 (bottom): Afghan Hound (?), Sheep (?), (female whatnot in blue, wide brimmed hat?), (light blue humanoid with big nose and brown hair covering his eyes?), (orange-skinned, blonde female whatnot with orange nose, wearing yellow and green, polka dotted dress?), (looks like a small, light blue bird. possibly Ohboy Bird but doesn't look like him?), (blue humanoid with glasses and greyish hair?), Chicken (Camilla?)

note on names for multiple penguins and chickens: I realize that many of the Chickens and Penguins are indistinguishable from each other and therefor go nameless. But, I am unsure whether at some point it has been revealed which were featured in the introduction. (ie Winky Pinkerton the penguin, Camilla, etc.)

[/quote]

naedesu

Reaction score
oops! posted before i saw notifications of your responses. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

naedesu

Reaction score
Notice that the Green Frackle is JG Frackle, the male whatnot is the James Bobin Muppet, and the elderly woman who's next to Wanda is the drummer of Geri and the Atrics.
That's all! :smile:
Oh yeah, that is JG Frackle! And, I can't believe I didn't recognize the James Bobin Muppet! The nose and outfit seems so obvious now. Thanks!

As for the elderly humanoid next to Wanda, I'm not sure that's the drummer of Geri and the Atrics... at least it doesn't resemble the photo on Muppet Wiki:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that is JG Frackle! And, I can't believe I didn't recognize the James Bobin Muppet! The nose and outfit seems so obvious now. Thanks!

As for the elderly humanoid next to Wanda, I'm not sure that's the drummer of Geri and the Atrics... at least it doesn't resemble the photo on Muppet Wiki:

It's the same puppet but refurbished. It's just that there's a brown wig on her.