Help Identifying Muppet Characters

Fashion8

Reaction score
Hi, I found these fantastic Head like characters....but I don't know who they are or how they were used. Can anyone help? Sadly I have worked for hours trying to get pictures to work..any ideas?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you talking about The Muppaphones? Can't really tell because of my blind batty eyes if those are the characters you're asking about, but they're the only "headlike" characters that come to mind. They were small pink and orange headlike balls of fluff that made up a musical instrument played by Marvin Suggs in the fashion of a Monty Python sketch where they produced music note by note after he pounded each Muppaphone with a mallet. Notable musical performances include "Lady Of Spain" and "Witch Doctor". Hope this helps. :ouch:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

This is one of the images the OP posted. None of them look like any actual Muppets to me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if it isn't one of the :ouch: I'm not sure what else it could be given my blind batty eyes as I mentioned above. Perhaps someone else can step in and help clear up this mystery. :search: