Help! Is Farscape Cancelled?

Kendra W

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting- and I figured, if I didn't know what was going on- I should go to the source- the best of the best.

So here I am, hoping that you all can answer my question.

Has there been any official news on Henson's behalf that Farscape is being cancelled by SciFi network? Or any other official sources?

I'm not sure if I should believe the rumors and supposed transcript chat that was sent out reccently. Has there been any news?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :smile:

Take Care,
Kendra Washington

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Though I'm not a real Farscape watcher, I'm really surprised of its alleged cancellation. It seemed to be a major hit for Henson and SciFi, I'm just shocked. Maybe it is the financial woes of both its parent companies that led to this. EM.TV (eventually) is going to sell Henson and Vivendi COULD put its entertainment assets up for sale. Who knows?

I just hope the show will go back into production and keep Henson busy with its biggest non-Muppet production and one of its biggest hits.

Even though I don't watch Farscape, doesn't mean I don't like it. :-S

Kendra W

Reaction score
Not Going Down Without A Fight

Sniff! Yeah, it is true. Wow...

A lot of my friends who are really really into the show are already involved in getting support so that the show is not cancelled.

I've also heard from my friends that there might be a movie- but yeah, it all still needs to be sorted out.

There is a list of addresses and online peitions, and if people here would like me to post them- I can. I wasn't sure if that was within the rules, so I thought I should ask first.

Take Care,
Kendra Washington