HELP.....Logging On!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using Muppet Central for many many years now. For the past 12 years years my Internet Provider was AOL, But I have recently changed to SKY and am therefore now using Windows Internet Explorer on Windows 7 programme.

All my regular web sites I view are fine, but Muppet Central isnt. Whan I try to open it from my favorites Bar or from a Google search it says unable to open website. It will allow me to open a cache copy, but again when I then try to open forum, it again says failed, open cache, then when I try to open a thread it says failed again and only allows me to then open the home page again.......which fails?

This probably happens 9 times out of 10, this morning I was lucky and was able to get on here to post this.

Can anyone help, is there something I can do to stop this happening?

PLEASE HELP

Chris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure as I'm not that much more technically savvy than other folks... I run WXP and Internet 7.0 and the forum runs fine for me, barring my internet connectivity issues this past week though.
Maybe what you need to do is unload your old favorited bookmarks, open a browser window, and type in the URL for the forum: http://forum.muppetcentral.com

If this works for you, bookmark the newly accessed forum home page and work from there.
Hope this helps somewhat.