Help Making a Custom

Telly

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me make a custom Muppet. I want to make a Frog McClane figure based off of an idea a buddy and i made up crossing Muppets and Die Hard. We call it CroakHard. Here's something I did with my Paint Project. This is just a general idea of what he looks like.

http://usera.imagecave.com/ChrisTheReject/FrogMcClane.JPG

As you can see, it's pretty basic. I was thinking of using regular Kermit for the top half and either Adventure Kermit or Koozebane Kermit for the bottom half. Then I was thinking of using a wifebeater from the Bratz Boyz line. I figured I'd end up heating Kermits arm into a postion I wanted and then putting a pistol or some other sort of gun into his hand to make it look a little more accurate.

What do you guys think? I'd like some ideas from people who've done customs before. Thanks! :smile:

karamazov80

Reaction score
I personally have little experience with customs (apart from repaints), but I would recommend checking out G.I. Joe and Transformers toy forums and other similar web pages. Some of these guys are very serious about it, and as such, their suggestions might require more time and effort than you want to put in. Also, there are obvious differences between those toys and the Muppets, but some of the basics will apply.