Help me identify a Muppet backpack

Marie

Reaction score
Hello everybody, :wink:I'm French, sorry for my english ^ ^ I'd like your opinion on a backpack muppet I found a flea market, I searched on the internet but I never found the same ! How do I know if it is real? Is there anything? thank you for your help.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi

These were made by giftware int'l in the UK mid 1990's. it is a real licensed product. ©Jim Henson Productions is the license mark. Enjoy the backpack.

Chris

Marie

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, is what you think it has value? Even if I do not sell it, just curious ...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Its really lush! I have the Gonzo and Fozzie ones (Fozzie is a full body, while Gonzo is just his HUGE face). They are so squishy and huggable. Not sure what their value is, as I got mine the same way you did, from a second-hand stall. But I have seen them other places, thought about getting them, and when I've got back they've been swiftly snatched up...so that might mean something.

Marie

Reaction score
It is intriguing not find on the internet ... I thought he should not have much ... I know that some collectors may seek some parts and enjoy more than me so I told myself that if it has value it is silly that I keep to myself ... That's why I came on this forum!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These were made by giftware int'l in the UK mid 1990's. it is a real licensed product. ©Jim Henson Productions is the license mark. Enjoy the backpack.
Yes, many people in the US got these from 2momluvme.com.

Marie

Reaction score
So you think it's worth how much? probably not much if many people have this type of bag.