Help me identify MF friends!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hey, all,

I was just getting around to putting some photos in the album from Muppet Fest, and I discovered, much to my horror, that I couldn't remember the names of a few people! (I'm so embarrassed.)

Please take a look at this picture and see if you can help me out. I know that's Smig on the far right, and I believe that's Dave Swain (Beau) in the middle. (Obviously, I'm the one on the far end.) But who are the other two guys?

http://www.geocities.com/tomakalinus/MFfriends.JPG

Thanks for any help you can give!

beaker

Reaction score
the pic is a bit blurry...but the one next to smig i think is the mystery mfest attendee. i saw him everywhere, but I dont think hes ever been on MC. mitcha was it? hmm. yeah there are a lot of people i hung out with besides you and dw that I never see on here(goatee guy, kermit head guy, and a few others)
thats not dave ebersole in there is it? hmmm

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Left to right: Tom, Dave Ebersole, David Swain, Chris Stulz, and Chris Smigliano. Hope that helps!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Tom--

You didn't aim LOW enough, you missed FOZ!!!

J/K

FOZ

Chilly Down

Reaction score
(blinks a couple of times absently)

Uhh...I don't get it.

Next time I'll try to do much better about getting pics of everyone. You planning on coming to MF 2003, Foz?

grail

Reaction score
every time i try and see that pic (i wanna know what people look like) it tells me it can't be found

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Grail, did you use proper capitalization? It's annoyingly quite case-sensitive...for instance, it won't work if you put .jpg instead of .JPG .

beaker

Reaction score
oh i bet kev will be there! yeah, it might be almost a year away, but so much planning for a lot of us to make it to the east coast for a few days. At any rate, I can think of at least a dozen people on here you can make a good vegas bet they will be there, heh.

grail

Reaction score
i got it! cool. for whatever reason, it wouldn't come up if i just clicked on it. but when i opened it in a new browser...there we are.