1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Help me identify MF friends!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Chilly Down, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Hey, all,

I was just getting around to putting some photos in the album from Muppet Fest, and I discovered, much to my horror, that I couldn't remember the names of a few people! (I'm so embarrassed.)

Please take a look at this picture and see if you can help me out. I know that's Smig on the far right, and I believe that's Dave Swain (Beau) in the middle. (Obviously, I'm the one on the far end.) But who are the other two guys?

http://www.geocities.com/tomakalinus/MFfriends.JPG

Thanks for any help you can give!
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

the pic is a bit blurry...but the one next to smig i think is the mystery mfest attendee. i saw him everywhere, but I dont think hes ever been on MC. mitcha was it? hmm. yeah there are a lot of people i hung out with besides you and dw that I never see on here(goatee guy, kermit head guy, and a few others)
    thats not dave ebersole in there is it? hmmm
  3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Left to right: Tom, Dave Ebersole, David Swain, Chris Stulz, and Chris Smigliano. Hope that helps!
  4. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Thanks so much! :)
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Tom--

You didn't aim LOW enough, you missed FOZ!!!

J/K

FOZ
  6. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

(blinks a couple of times absently)

Uhh...I don't get it.

Next time I'll try to do much better about getting pics of everyone. You planning on coming to MF 2003, Foz?
  7. grail

grail New Member

every time i try and see that pic (i wanna know what people look like) it tells me it can't be found
  8. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Grail, did you use proper capitalization? It's annoyingly quite case-sensitive...for instance, it won't work if you put .jpg instead of .JPG .
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

oh i bet kev will be there! yeah, it might be almost a year away, but so much planning for a lot of us to make it to the east coast for a few days. At any rate, I can think of at least a dozen people on here you can make a good vegas bet they will be there, heh.
  10. grail

grail New Member

i got it! cool. for whatever reason, it wouldn't come up if i just clicked on it. but when i opened it in a new browser...there we are.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Don't feel bad, neither do I. Just be glad you DID miss me, cause at least NOW your camera isn't broke!! HAA!

Didja get it? HAA! I went for an old joke this time, because I understood this one.

CORY--YUP YUP!! You better believe I'll be there or bust!!

We'll have another MC Family Reunion, right? RIGHT?!
  12. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Don't be so hard on yourself, Kev. :) BTW, congrats on getting Muley on TV and on the radio!!
  13. Fozzie Bear

Thanks for the Congrats my good friend!! :D