Help me Identify this Muppet Toy by description?

mellis200

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and trying to locate the muppet memorabilia I had when I was a child. Maybe some of you will be able to help me identify this toy by description:

It was a bulky sound machine toy that had a background muppet collage and from what I can remember, there were character buttons you would press and it would make a noise. It wasn't a toy for babies, it was more of a young childs toy. This was in the 90s.

Any help would be appreciated!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome! :big_grin:

Was it maybe the Muppets See'n'Say? I'd seen one on eBay recently, sadly didn't have enough to bid at the time. :/ I'm sure it had to at least be something from Fisher Price, they held all kinds of toy licenses with the Muppets back then, though they may have expired by the 90's, not sure.

Best of luck in your search, cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

mellis200

Reaction score
No, I'm afraid thats not it. It didn't look like a See N Say toy. But you're on the right track!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I think what's hanging me up is the phrase, "background Muppet collage". You mean there was an image of a bunch of Muppets? And I assume you mean Muppets like from The Muppet Show, not Sesame Street, right?

mellis200

Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I think what's hanging me up is the phrase, "background Muppet collage". You mean there was an image of a bunch of Muppets? And I assume you mean Muppets like from The Muppet Show, not Sesame Street, right?
Yes, it was from the Muppet Show, not Sesame Street. It doesn't look like a see n' say. Most of what i remember was that there were a bunch of muppets from TMS on the front and it made sounds when you pressed a button.