Help! Moving disaster! In need of...

SarahHIYE

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
We'll I've had a slight incident. My family moved out of our house this week. I was not there because I am working full-time this summer and living somewhere else so, in the move, they left one of my boxes in the house. We went back to get it, but the new owners had thrown it away! They thought it was trash! That box happened to have in it my blank tapes. So not only did I lose no longer wanted Backstreet Boy footage (hey, puberty happens, lay off) and some movies I taped off HBO, I lost my Muppet specials too!!!! If there's anyone who has any of the following specials and can make me a copy, I am willing to pay for them! Please email me at SarahHIYE@lycos.com. I lost:

The Muppets Go to Disneyland

A Muppet Family Christmas

The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

Hey Cinderella!

The Frog Prince

And then the one where they show the muppeteers and everything and they talk to them... I don't remember what that was called.

But isn't this devastating! This is even worse than when I lost all my CDs on the way to Paris--at least I can burn new ones! But--
ARGH!! :stick_out_tongue: :eek: :cry: :mad:

That about covers it, right? So, if you all could help PUH-LEASE email me!! Thanks and sorry to bother you all :*(

SarahHIYE

Reaction score
oops....sorry everyone. I realized after I posted this that there is a specific section for people who want things... I should have read more closely. My appologies! :embarrassed: