HELP!!! Need name of character...

gonzoid

Reaction score
What was the name of the long haired band member? I believe she played sax...

Thanks!!!:big_grin:

gonzoid

Reaction score
Opppsss....

Not sax... Zoot plays sax...

Did she play bass?:confused:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hi gonzoid, welcome to the MC forum! :smile:

I believe the member of "The Electric Mayhem" you are referrin' to is...*drum roll*:

Janice

She was the only "she" of the band, had long blonde hair, and she played lead guitar (that's her in my li'l avatar pic to the side). Zoot was a "he" who played saxophone, but he had short blue hair and wore a hat.

If you'd like to see more stuff on Janice, feel free to visit my sorta "shrine" to her (lol), "Janice: Fer Sure!". Maybe you might find some more answers to more info about her:

www.dreamwater.net/byron/janice.html

Hope I've helped ya. :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
hey gonzoid. Welcome. Janice played rhythm guitar. the sax player is named Zoot and can be seen at left in my avatar.

--Matt

gonzoid

Reaction score
Ohhhh THANK YOU!!!

She is the coolest muppet 'grrl' there is...

But then again...

But thanks all... Actually I dated a Janice in Highschool... Not nearly as cool, unfortunately...

Thanks again!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here here!!! How come Janice is only in non-speaking roles now? I know they can't find someone to continue her role, but can't Matt Vogel go it? A line, a grunt, something. Oh Janice, we miss you're "Really" and "Fur Su-u-ures!"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Here here!!! How come Janice is only in non-speaking roles now? I know they can't find someone to continue her role,
*WILDLY WAVES HANDS*

It would be my DREAM job to take over Janice!! I'm more than willin' to use my Janice voice and achey-achey my arm to bring her back to speakin', movin' life!!

"Ya hear that, Henson?! The boy is volun*teer*in'!"

(only true Muppet fans could get the parody in that line)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd like to volenteer for Link Hogthrob, cause he's the only one I sound like. My impression of Janice is TERRIBLE!!!