1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Help Needed with a Muppet Babies Memory.

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Jaetei, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jaetei

Jaetei New Member

Have you ever had one of those moments where you have a memory but you're not sure how accurate it is? Well, there's a scene I sort of remember from the muppet babies, a scene I saw when I must have been around 5 I was hoping someone could help me remember the details of and maybe the specific episode it appeared in.

I'm pretty sure it's a parody to a trailer of a movie coming out around that time. I thought it was The Rocketeer, but it looks like it isn't.

Pretty much the only detail I am certain of is that someone gets a basket of oranges stolen and then most likely has them returned by a do-gooder of some kind. Besides that I think he exclaims "my oranges!" during the encounter, and it was probably in a market place.

I know that's not a lot of info but the rest of the memory has to be rather distorted. I'd really appreciate any help on the matter.
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

ok one thing that i know for sure is the fact that if the rocketeer , was in it , the eposide was to have aired some time in 91 if that helps you may want to try www.imdb.com and look up the muppet babies eposdes there , and see if there is somehting there .:p