Help needed with a Sesame Calendar

pinion

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a little Girl who wants a Calendar with Images from Ernie & Bert on it for Christmas, but the Problem is: There is none available over here in Germany, so I decided to do one by myself and started looking out for Ernie & Bert Images around the Web, but all I found, are some smaller Images. What I need are bigger Images, maybe High-Resolution (not a must) and I simply would like to ask every single reader over here for Ernie & Bert Images. If you can, please please please send them over to my Mailadress (don't post them here, it's easier to get them via Mail): der_nilz 'at' yahoo.de' (should look like: name@yahoo.de - varied that, cause I dont want to get tons of Spam-Mails...)

Would be really, really nice, if someone could help me out...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't have any images myself. However, you could go into the Sesame Merchandise section of this forum and look for the 2005 Sesame Street calendar. That one has images of a group of characters, both by themselves for each month and together for the cover. Me thinks there's even an image of Tubby Time Ernie there.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Reaction score
May have the answer....

Try going to following link:

http://www.calendars.com/Product.asp?TID={B07349BD-4D58-4C27-AFA8-40E61BCE487D}&PID=1&MGID=-1&IID=17958

I realize the link is long and may not work BUT you can still go to:
www.calendars.com

Then just type "Sesame Street" in the search box. I found one very cute and fun calendar there. It has one month with Bert and two with Ernie. Plus there are also many other favourite characters. Only Ernie has two months.

This company takes international orders and even has super fast shipping options available. You might still get it in time for Christmas!

Good Luck! I hope I was helpful to you. Have a very Merry Christmas! :smile: