1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Help out a newbie with an avatar

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hairfarmer, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

Help out a newbie

Hey can somebody tell me how to include an avatar(I think that's the name)with my posts? I mean the little image under the user name if Avatar isn't the right word.
    J~
  2. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Welcome!

Your in luck my friend. I have done Avs for a good deal of people on here, and I'd love to do one for you too. :) Just find a picture that you'd like me to put on there (preferably one thats on the internet with a URL), email me, and I'll set ya up. You can click my email button to get in touch. :)

-Matt
  3. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

Hey,
    I got it figured out, as you can see under my name up there. Thanks for the offer though.
    J~
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

I had some trouble with that too. (obsiously not anymore)