Help save the super Mario logan youtube channel

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Super Mario logan is a popular youtube channel with nearly 3 million subscribers.And for the last 10 years logan has been making plush videos with the mario characters, shrek and his original character Jeffy.But in the last few weeks youtube has age restricted every single one of his videos and demonotised them meaning that he can't make money and it looks like his channel my be gone in a few weeks so support Logan by subscribing to his channel or donating to his patron page
I've left his link to it here

https://www.patreon.com/supermariologan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, he doesn't own those characters, so legally, he shouldn't be monetizing content with property he doesn't own. I certainly wouldn't try monetizing my Moron League shorts - I don't own those characters either, so I could get in trouble for that - all I can do is claim fair use because those shorts are parodies, which are supposed to be protected by fair use. Still, because they use copyrighted characters (figurines of copyrighted characters, but still copyrighted characters nonetheless), making a profit off of them would be copyright infringement.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
They are only plush toys and has never claimed rights to the characters. And he even states in his bio on the channel that all rights are Nintendos
Well, I mean, he doesn't own those characters, so legally, he shouldn't be monetizing content with property he doesn't own. I certainly wouldn't try monetizing my Moron League shorts - I don't own those characters either, so I could get in trouble for that - all I can do is claim fair use because those shorts are parodies, which are supposed to be protected by fair use. Still, because they use copyrighted characters (figurines of copyrighted characters, but still copyrighted characters nonetheless), making a profit off of them would be copyright infringement.