Help to settle a bet

Jethro

Reaction score
My wife and I are having an argurement..err...discussion about Kermit on Sesame Street. She doesn't think he was ever on the show regularly. I have been trying to tell her that Kermit was the news reporter on the show....trench coat...fidora...microphone. Am I remebering wrong? :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
Jethro said:
My wife and I are having an argurement..err...discussion about Kermit on Sesame Street. She doesn't think he was ever on the show regularly. I have been trying to tell her that Kermit was the news reporter on the show....trench coat...fidora...microphone. Am I remebering wrong? :smile:
How much ya got riding on this? Dinner? Movie? Dinner and movie? 50 cents? (the traditional bet around our house). You are correct, though, don't bet her on the spelling of fedora lol.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Jethro

Reaction score
Beebers said:
How much ya got riding on this? Dinner? Movie? Dinner and movie? 50 cents? (the traditional bet around our house). You are correct, though, don't bet her on the spelling of fedora lol.

This is the "wife" or is it "soon to be ex wife" (cough) MAN, I lost another one. I think I am going to stop betting with him. I never win, I called his siter, and she agreed, and a woman who I sit for also agreed, and then you add to it.....ggrrr... Well, I guess that is why I watched bugs bunny, and not the muppets... :eek:

Beebers

Reaction score
Oh, too funny *laughing away here*, maybe you could try spelling bets, I'd recommend those lol. Don't stop coming to the forum just 'cause of a bet on old Kerm.

Jethro

Reaction score
:eek:
Beebers said:
Oh, too funny *laughing away here*, maybe you could try spelling bets, I'd recommend those lol. Don't stop coming to the forum just 'cause of a bet on old Kerm.

He doesn't want to bet me on spelling.....(whispering so no one can hear me) I was the state spelling bowl champion all through school. :eek:

Beebers

Reaction score
He doesn't want to bet you 'cause you'll win . . . maybe we could secretly feed you Muppet/Sesame trivia so you can win now and then.

:big_grin:

DisneyNut

Reaction score
Reporter Kermit was one of my favorites. This reminds me of a bet I had going at work one time that lasted a couple weeks. It was about the two headed monster on SS. The argument was what color their fur and noses were and I was 100% right but the argument lasted over a week until a book came into the store (I was working at Barnes and Noble) that was all about the muppets and a picture of them were in there.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I laugh at you, loser. Hah ha ha! Now I drink root beer. Glug glug glug!

Beebers

Reaction score
Ignore him. lol. He blew up all our hot tubs and now has too much time on his hands.

:big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Kermit really was a reporter on Sesame treet, you can look at the articles at www.toughpigs.com, but I don't know how regularly he was on. Although this is probably too late for your bet.