Help with descripts, pleeze

BlueAM

Reaction score
I'm baaaaaack!

In order to help the Count with his list of Muppets, I've been looking desperately for descripts of obscure characters.

My first:

The AMs from Judy Collins' "Fisherman Song". Please give me your best descriptions of what they looked like if possible.

Thanks for all your help as always, and have a good night!

BlueAM

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oops,Sorry BlueAM,Almost Forgot!

Here's The Description:

(1)Green Man,Purple Nose,Brown Beard,and Yellow Rain Coat.

(2)Blue Man ,Light Blue Nose,Black Hat you Wear In The Winter Time,Black Mustache,Black Eyebrows,Red Sweater and a Light Blue Dress Shirt Over It.

(3)Purple Man,Green Nose,Blonde Hair,and a Yellow Rain Coat.

(4)Green Man,Orange Nose,Brown Hair,Brown Mustache,Blue Sweater,and a Yellow Rain Coat.

(5)His Wife is Pink With Blonde Hair,She Wears A Light Blue Shirt,A Purple Scarf,and a Red Thing That Girls Wear On Their Hair That They Cover Up.

(6)Orange Man,Orange Nose,Brown Hair,Brown Hair,Brown Mustache,Red Hat,and a Red,Blue,and White Checkered Dress Shirt.

(7)Orange Man,Brown Hair,Brown Eyebrows,Pink Nose,Gray Sweatshirt With Red Stripes,and a Black Leather Coat Over It.

(8)His Wife Is Purple,Black Short Hair,Blue Nose,Purple Shirt Just For Girls With Lots Of Different Tiny Colored Spots(Yellow,Orange,Purple,Etc.),White Apron and Sliver Earrings She Wears On Her Ears Like All Girls Should.

That's Everything!!!!! :wink:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks again, Dantecat!

My next characters:

There was a skit called "Long Time No See", I believe, and it was sung by a looong-haired AM who got his hair cut by a barber and the barber also cut the hair of the AM's back-up singers.

Give me your best descripts of the AMs in that skit, please, and thanks for all your help!

BlueAM