Help with muppet collection

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Hey ive started my muppet collection about last year its not big yet but its getting there i just want to knoW what key things i should have in my collection? please give me lists of things maybe? ok thanks :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Umm, lets see.

• Of Muppets and Men book -Ok, it's hard to come by, but it's a great piece to add to it.
  • Jim Henson: The Works -Again, probably need to go on eBay, but it's a great book!
  • Muppet Monopoly -Such a great game!
  • Master Replicas- These are REALLY hard to get at a reasonable price, but if you happen to see one $500 or less, GET IT!
I'm not an expert, but that is my opinion in what you should get! :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
k all thats too expensive haha but thanks for trying to help a lonley muppet fan out this is what i have in my collection so far

Books
Muppet Junior Novel
Muppets from space behind the scenes things
meet the muppets and kermits friends?
sticker book and build your own muppet show

DVD's
TMM, GMC, MTM
MTI MFS KSY IAVMMCM
MWOO LTS TMS 1-3
TM MFC A Celebration of Me Grover Sesame street 40 years of sunny days

Plush: Walter Fozzie

Toys:
PIS playset
cabin boy rizzo & gonzo
beargaurd
clifford
santa swedish chef
Mahna Mahna Funko Pop
Dr Teeth Funko Pop

Animal31

Reaction score
I think a better question is what would YOU want to collect? With so much out there, what I look for may not be what you want to collect. Think of things that mean something to you and start with them first.....and have fun with it!!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Muppet Busts are very nice, but once again, very expensive!Most muppet stuff is!Try hanging out on Amazon,ebay and boot sales,collector fairs and sometimes you can pick up a bargain.:wisdom: