Help With My Jh Documentary

paulsheerin

Reaction score
HI. MY NAME IS MARTIN. I AM FROM IRELAND. I AM A FILM STUDENT AND FOR MY END OF YEAR VIDEO PRESENTATION, I AM GOING TO MAKE AN HOUR LONG DOCUMENTARY OB JIM HENSON. UNFORTUNATELY, I LIVE IN IRELAND AND FOOTAGE IS HARD TO GET. I HAVE ALL THE OFFICIAL RELEASES-ALL THE MUPPET MOVIES,THE DARK CRYSTAL, LABYRINTH ETC....BUT I NEED SOME BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE AND OTHER FOOTAGE OF THE MAN AT WORK...

I DID A SEARCH OF WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND I HAVE COMPILED A LIST OF THE FOOTAGE I NEED -

60 MINUTES-BACKSTAGE AT THE MUPPET SHOW
HENSON'S PLACE-THE MAN BEHIND THE MUPPETS
THE MUPPETS CELEBRATE JIM HENSON
THE MUPPETS ON PUPPETS
THE CUBE
TIME PIECE
THE FROG PRINCE
THE JIM HENSON HOUR-THE SECRETS OF THE MUPPETS
AN EVENING WITH JIM HENSON AND FRANK OZ
ANY SAM AND FRIENDS FOOTAGE
ANY EARLY COMMERCIALS
ANY MUPPET MEETING FILMS

I KNOW THIS IS ASKING ALOT, BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED THIS FOOTAGE FOR MY DOCUMENTARY...IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT martinpaulfilmlover2006@yahoo.ie

I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR THE FOOTAGE IF REQUIRED AND IF YOU WANT WHOEVER WANTA A COPY OF THE FINISHED DOCUMENTARY, I WILL SEND IT TO YOU......

IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME, PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME....

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Teenager's

Reaction score
A few of those things are complete on YouTube.....and depending on if you have the browser firefox or use a Macintosh Computer and use Safari....you can take them off youtube and put them into Mpeg format.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Another one you're going to want to see (maybe) is Of Muppets and Men. It's also available on www.youtube.com

Other than YouTube, the only thing I can tell you is to get in touch with some of the Muppet tape traders on here such as KermiClown. Someone might be willing to help you out so long as you can cover the cost of tapes and shipping.

dollynibble

Reaction score
Hi Martin..mmm What A Cunundrum! I Know How Hard It Is And Im Sure People On This Forum Could Help!... I Know What Dissertations Are Like My Freind, They Suck!...:wink:, Please Email Me A Copy Of The Finishing Peice, I Would Love To See It And It Might Help Me Also.

Deana, Deadea X

MrsPepper

Reaction score
There's a preview of the Muppet Meeting films online:

http://www.enterprisemedia.com/cgi-bin/screener?get=00386_1.wmv

I think it's early nineties, though, so JH wouldn't have actually made that one. But it explains exactly what the muppet meeting films are. You could probably still use it.

Let me know what you think and if you can use it. I might be able to help you with other films on your list.

Luke

Reaction score
You could also try the Jim Henson Legacy people, who look after archive stuff and other enqueries about Jim's life and work. Just do a search for the site in Google.

zns

Reaction score
You can always count on Kermieclown. He has just about everything that you could possibly need.

paulsheerin

Reaction score
help

to kermiclown......it says on your site that you only trade!...i don't have anything to trade with you!!!!!!