1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Help with Selling my Palisades Collection

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by crowguitar, Nov 20, 2009.

1. crowguitar

crowguitar New Member

Im getting rid of my Palisades Muppet Collection. Dont really have the room anymore.. I have a ton of exclusives and Variants, and no clue the pricing that I should sell them and still get a fair amount for them. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, Im a newbie here.
  2. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Keep 'em.

Store 'em somewhere safe until you have room for them, you'll thank me ;)
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

They are really appreciating in value. I'd wait a few years, but if you really want to get rid of them check out Ebay auctions. That is the best margin reference.
  4. aVeryBriefCameo

aVeryBriefCameo New Member

You could just give them to me?
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Are they out of the packaging?
  6. crowguitar

crowguitar New Member

I never opened any of the muppets. All factory sealed and in their original packaging.
  7. aVeryBriefCameo

Uh...crow, you still there, bud?
  8. crowguitar

crowguitar New Member

well Im not just gonna Give them away silly.. ;)

I might be new to the forum but not new to life..lol
  9. aVeryBriefCameo

Alright, alright, alright. Lets talk money.
  10. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I would like to talk money as well. I would be very interested and would make it worth your while.
  11. crowguitar

crowguitar New Member

anybody there?

If u want a list let me know. I finally compiled the whole thing..
  12. hoopless

hoopless Member

I truly wish I could afford to offer you anything that wouldn't be an insult for them. I could always have them here to "look after" until you find the space for them ;)

Seriously though if you were happy to split them up I might be able to take a few off your hands, just can't afford loads. I'd quite like a look at the list though if you could PM me. However, if I wasn't being selfish and greedy of being greedy, I would probably agree with rexcrk that you should just hold on to them because I think one day you may seriously regret getting rid of them and if The Muppets make the comeback they look set to over the next year or so, you might not be able to afford to get close to the amount you have now buying them all back.
  13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Sorry it was a little more expensive than I thought
  14. crowguitar

crowguitar New Member

I only went by the usual prices I saw around the web..

and including on this site.

These are mint figures in the boxes.. I thought thats generally what theyre worth..?
  15. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think you will have a hard time getting rid of some of them at those prices
  16. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I'm just wondering now too what do you have?

My collection is pretty good size, but I'm usually always looking for more, ;), can't promise I'll buy any, but I'm still interested in hearing what you got.
  17. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I also wouldn't mind having a look at the list if possible.
  18. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Count me in as well. If I could see the list t'would be great.