Help with website problem

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Firefox glitches seem to be a trend when they update to a new version :/

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
I would have started a new thread, but i can't. I went to post a new thread and it only lets me put in a title. but there is no place to put in a message. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yep, same here. I've gone to start 4 threads only to have this stupid glitch stop me.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member of the Muppet Central forum. To get straight to the point, I've been getting a barrage of emails saying "x replied to x thread" and so on, and would like to stop receiving such emails. I personally find them redundant, as I check these things myself when I'm on the forum. I have done all I can in the user preferences to disable these emails, but it doesn't seem to have done anything. So I'm asking for some help or advice on the matter. Thank you kindly.
I am having the same problem.
You have to go to the top of the page and click UnWatch thread..
I thought of this, but I would still like to receive alerts at the top of the page. If I do this, will it still tell me when I'm on the forum if someone responded?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I am having the same problem.

I thought of this, but I would still like to receive alerts at the top of the page. If I do this, will it still tell me when I'm on the forum if someone responded?
Only if they quote your post.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*sigh* Click on more options, then uncheck the receive email notifications check box. You should noo longer get email alerts. If that doesnt work alone, reply to the thread and make sure you uncheck the email notifications box. I should really make a thread about this.

Warldorf

Reaction score
I need a little help! How do you make a thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If you are using firefox theres a bug that prevents you from doing it (if you actually read). If thats not the case go to any board and click "post new thread" in the upper right corner next to the navigation bar

Warldorf

Reaction score
If you are using firefox theres a bug that prevents you from doing it (if you actually read). If thats not the case go to any board and click "post new thread" in the upper right corner next to the navigation bar
I'm using Google Chrome, but I don't see it!