Henson adult puppets will be on The Celebrity Apprentice Sunday April 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Jim Henson Company "Stuffed and Unstrung" adult puppets will be on The Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday April 15.

Other than last year's Grammy performance, this will be the biggest exposure yet for the Henson Alternative Stuffed and Unstrung characters.

The full official show description is:

Celebrity Apprentice - "Puppet Up!"
April 15, 2012 (09:00PM - 11:00PM)
The celebrities get creative when they are tasked with designing two original puppets and performing for an adult audience with Henson Alternative’s improvisational troupe, "Stuffed and Unstrung."

This week, the teams must create their own puppets and perform in front of a live audience for Henson Alternative’s "Stuffed and Unstrung" improv show. One outspoken Celebrity struggles to be a team player. On the other team, another Celebrity fights for a role in the task, but is marginalized and has a breakdown. Both teams put their improvisational skills to the test, but only one is declared the winner and another Celebrity hears Donald Trump’s dreaded words, "You’re fired!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of this show and was wishing one of the Muppeters would someday join the show as a celebrity. It will be interesting to see if Arsenio Hall will say anything about being the last person to interview Jim Henson before his death.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They say this is going to be one of the hardest tasks ever! This is going to be good!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Am I the only fan of the show on here wow!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I watched last season, but have not yet watched this season. However, I was at the taping for the Unstrung episode coming up next week, so I'm excited to see how it turned out. I doubt you will see me in the audience, though, they stuck me in the upper right hand side from the stage.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Realy wow that is interesting, your missing a good season the teams and the celbs are really going at it this year it has been quite a season.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Realy wow that is interesting, your missing a good season the teams and the celbs are really going at it this year it has been quite a season.
I'm glad it's been a good season and that you are enjoying it, Dwayne. I have to admit, I'm not much of a reality show fan, though I've watched a few things here and there over the years. Last season though, I had more of a vested interest in the celebrities involved: I'm a big fan of Sinbad, and I'm a Mets fan so I had to see how Darryl Strawberry did, and I love Sharon Osbourne and Cyndi Lauper, but this season with the exception of a few people just wasn't in the mood to commit lol

wendygirl

Reaction score
I also have been watching this season and am looking forward to this episode. I have been impressed with Arsenio Hall. Except for losing it once, he's pretty much kept his cool. Also Penn is very smart and may take it and Clay Aiken pretty much keeps it together.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
It's the only way to make me watch this show. Good to see that Henson's making the rounds in prime time! That's how I'll look at it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.