Henson Behind the Scenes special

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Does anyone remember a special that included the JHH characters and showed behind the scenes (including how they operate the gorgs, how they make muppets, etc.) and at the very end you see all the muppeteers operating the puppets, and the puppets get really confused. I had this special on Beta a long time ago, and since I dusted off my tape player I am unable to find it.

First off, does anyone remember this special, and 2nd does anyone have it? Also, I am still looking for the Muppets at Disneyworld if anyone can dub that for me. I've only got Fraggle Rock episodes and Muppets Tonight episodes (the first 10 or so episodes on their original airing) to trade with, but we can work that out later.

Thanks for your help
Jeremy

Fighbird

Reaction score
I remember that episode most vividly, considering that this is the part of my JHH tape that is most worn. :wink: And incidentally, I also have the Muppets at Disneyworld, which is pretty great.

But I can't really trade, since I only have them on PAL (I presume you live in the States?), but I'll be happy to answer all questions you may have. :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
Does anyone remember a special that included the JHH characters and showed behind the scenes (including how they operate the gorgs, how they make muppets, etc.) and at the very end you see all the muppeteers operating the puppets, and the puppets get really confused. I had this special on Beta a long time ago, and since I dusted off my tape player I am unable to find it.

First off, does anyone remember this special, and 2nd does anyone have it? Also, I am still looking for the Muppets at Disneyworld if anyone can dub that for me. I've only got Fraggle Rock episodes and Muppets Tonight episodes (the first 10 or so episodes on their original airing) to trade with, but we can work that out later.

Thanks for your help
Jeremy
try this : http://www.geocities.com/muppettrade/

hope it helps