Henson.com under construction

scarecroe

Reaction score
Yeah, the character list is exactly the same, I think they just added a few. Plus they've got mistakes there.

I don't think the changes have anything to do with trying to improve the site, it's just expansion of the same thing (read: crap... I've been reiterating this point).

Grrr. :smirk:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Y(read: crap... I've been reiterating this point)
Yes, I beleve you've been hitting us over the head with this for a while now.

:rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, that's the problem when you hire monkeys to do a gorilla's job.

Henson NEEDS to hire someone JUST FOR maintaining that site. I just seem to feel that if Jim were around today, that would have been the kind of thing going on---everything would have his hand in the pudding and he would keep the company better maintained.

Kev

(That and not sell out to a malfunctioning German productoin company...THANKS BRIAN!!) :mad:

Wait--whose idea WAS it to sell out to EM.TV?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Henson NEEDS to hire someone JUST FOR maintaining that site.
Do you think they can afford that at the moment?

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Henson.com is a great website......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

Fozzie Bear: Jamie might do a Henson website for the prestige of working for Henson, but he should be paid a lot if he did do it. Then again, if he does, Henson will take him away from us. No more holiday Flash menus:cry:

Froggy, Scarecroe: As a fella who has his own website as well, I too would like to say that Henson.com is garbage and continues to be garbage, BUT......any effort to improve is welcomed from those guys at Henson:wink:

I'm starting a new thread...it's about Triumph.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I just noticed that the "Featured creature" on the website can't show the pictures anymore.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Heck, I'd do it for free. But, shhhhhhhhh. Don't tell them that. I could probably clean up their site and update it in an afternoon. I've worked tigher deadlines before.:eek: