1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Henson.com under construction

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by frogboy4, Mar 9, 2003.

1. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

Froggy:

You do realize, of course, that your most recent comment may harm the escalation of any anticipated bidding wars for your services :D

Hee heee:p
  2. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

LOL!!!! :D ;)

Jamie, I'm not kidding -- if you can at all get yourself in on a gig working for a Henson website, do it. I won't feel bad that we'll lose our great graphics over here, because Henson.com would look as good or better. I'd feel sorry for Phil for having to lose you, but we'll get by. :smirk: Don't pass up any opportunities, my friend!
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That is so sweet. :flirt: I'm certain that Henson's site will be revamped when the ownership changes. I hope it's soon. I hope they wouldn't be absorbed into a Disney site. :smirk:
  4. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I don't care if the Disney logo's in the lower right-hand corner, just bring back the video clips. For the love of Gonzo, bring back the video clips. It's like a piece of me is gone.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I've said forever Jamie should try to get on with JHC doing the website.

It's very, very simple to get them the information to get yourself hired on there, Jamie.

YOU just gotta do it.

How else can I get my foot in the door??

:confused:
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

hey kev...do we want your foot in the door.....*thinks* hmm if i was promised a special night with.....*snaps back* HANG ON let's get kev a job there right away!

Sarah